Strides

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Strides
Hey guys I got a question, what strides are used in AF?
I tried logging some then it kind of messed up, here's an example


EDIT: And/or maybe my code is wrong?
Didn't I told you before? TenProtect is s*ck.
You don't need to edit your post if you still need help. @TrAdEMaRc

OT: your code is correct and you can use other models than strides.
Ex. PrimitiveCount,StartIndex & NumVertices.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
You don't need to edit your post if you still need help. @TrAdEMaRc

OT: your code is correct and you can use other models than strides.
Ex. PrimitiveCount,StartIndex & NumVertices.
Yeah, I almost forgot about them

Also, @Jhem what logger did you use?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?