GERO GERO GERO

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Never got into the touhou shit.

I liked Scarlet Devil's cast but the main cast(i.e. everyone i don't give a fuck about except cirno), was rather lame.



Actually I like the horn girl, can't remember her name but she's alright.

Everyone else can go fuck themselves with their frilly little hats.
Gtfo I know you followed my link from the post ban thread.
I've always been meaning to get into Touhou, which game should I start first?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Never got into the touhou shit.

I liked Scarlet Devil's cast but the main cast(i.e. everyone i don't give a fuck about except cirno), was rather lame.



Actually I like the horn girl, can't remember her name but she's alright.

Everyone else can go fuck themselves with their frilly little hats.
That girl is called Ren. I dislike the hats though. For me the scarlet mansion cast is indeed the best. THe 6th game is awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Gtfo I know you followed my link from the post ban thread.
Wait, what? I was browsing 4plebs /f/ I didnt follown anything here.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
hmmmm ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I've always been meaning to get into Touhou, which game should I start first?
Hmm okay here's the deal, go with the 6th game then up. Dont bother with 1-5 games.
Sincerely stick with it until you clear it, on normal btw, cuz if you pick easy its only 5 levels out of 6.
Other games in general are the same. Pretty much changes cast and music.
Im not really a touhou expert, but I love the music, and the huge ammount of emixes there are out there.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I've always been meaning to get into Touhou, which game should I start first?
None. The fandom is only based on character design and backstory. You can wiki everything that's in the games and be fine.


99.9999% of the fan-made stuff has NOTHING to do with the games.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


None. The fandom is only based on character design and backstory. You can wiki everything that's in the games and be fine.


99.9999% of the fan-made stuff has NOTHING to do with the games.
I'll give the games a try and if I find them boring I'll wiki it.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'll give the games a try and if I find them boring I'll wiki it.
well not like that, the games have a story, which is hard to me to get unless I read wikis because I'm busy dodgin the bullets.
Its pretty hard game, I tell you.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

well not like that, the games have a story, which is hard to me to get unless I read wikis because I'm busy dodgin the bullets.
Its pretty hard game, I tell you.
I'm good at games, I can probably handle what it throws at me. I'll play it after I finish Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

well not like that, the games have a story, which is hard to me to get unless I read wikis because I'm busy dodgin the bullets.
Its pretty hard game, I tell you.
Yeah but the story isn't related to the gameplay.

Again, you can just read it instead of playing it.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'm good at games, I can probably handle what it throws at me. I'll play it after I finish Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles.
Here's a video on Lunatic difficulty, no helps, and for the 6th game, Touhou 6 EoSD


Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Yeah but the story isn't related to the gameplay.

Again, you can just read it instead of playing it.
Yeah i confess I ended up doing that.
Lel i use to think touhou was an anime from all the art i saw of it

Game looks complicated as hell
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Lel i use to think touhou was an anime from all the art i saw of it

Game looks complicated as hell
its not that difficult. For example, on 6th game EOSD I managed to clear without dying 3 and half of the 4th levels without dying. then i started loosing all lifes.
Mainly because I didnt know the game onwards.


Now there is a lot of art, gifs, images, mmd, cgi, anime (unfinished doujinn) and the best and biggest of all is the music.
Thats the best part of the game IMO. There aer countless remixes out tehre.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?