Minion Tags

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Minion Tags
Shalom!

Users who are using the Minion tags are not allowed to do so, merely put they are faking being a member of the staff and that is a big 'no-no'.

You can easily tell who these people are because:

Their tag is lighter then the light green, very light.

Does not have a avatar.

Does not have a custom tagline under their name <---- Look under mine, "Nationlist of Israel". That is a custom tag that al Minions can change.


Please, notes this isn't really a big deal (why I am making a thread?) This will reduces spam of who, "WTF>!>! MORE MINNAJ?"

Those who are caught might be punish or given a stern warning.


Anyone wishing to ask questions about it, comments, PM me.


I hope this does not anger people and I hope this will be resolve in a nice manner.
k I'll keep that in mind
understood thanks for the warning.
Ok what about like vip ones?
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowday View Post
Ok what about like vip ones?
You're pretty much not allowed to fake any tags what so ever.


Because you can easily lie and cause problems.


Like, some moron can use the MOD tag, then try and be a middle man in a trade.

You see the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
You're pretty much not allowed to fake any tags what so ever.


Because you can easily lie and cause problems.


Like, some moron can use the MOD tag, then try and be a middle man in a trade.

You see the problem?
very serious indeed i think everyone with the tag currently should be banned if they are not a minion
hi there mouzie xD
Mouzie. Your still a minion? Then why isn't your name green?
Quote Originally Posted by wilsonlam97 View Post
Mouzie. Your still a minion? Then why isn't your name green?
I retired because I am moving to America (tomorrow).

That's why I am not on Combat Arms right not (I can play EU).

I find that my school work and finding a new job will take time away.


If Dave or Obama wants me back, I'll go back, or the people. Does not matter.

:3
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I retired because I am moving to America (tomorrow).

That's why I am not on Combat Arms right not (I can play EU).

I find that my school work and finding a new job will take time away.


If Dave or Obama wants me back, I'll go back, or the people. Does not matter.

:3
im a people i want you back mouzie
Well thats good, nobody should fake any tag of MPGH Members for VIP, Minion, admin tags or anyother.

and G'Luck Mouzie, the first we want you to get a job and then come back, we are going to w8 for u =D
woups srry didnt know :S
This is good of you, however, this should really go in General I think...
Thank god some one made this post...
k thx for warning ill pm you if i see one
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us