WTSLeague of Legends REFERRAL Shop!! 16975 RP & 27500 IP = $40!!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
League of Legends REFERRAL Shop!! 16975 RP & 27500 IP = $40!!!!!
Queue time is a bit long right now. Expect a few more days.


50 REFERRALS
15000 IP & 2975 RP
Grey Warwick Skin
Medieval Twitch Skin
One Rune Page
Recruiter Forum Title
Price: $30

100 REFERRALS
27500 IP & 16975 RP
Grey Warwick Skin
Medieval Twitch Skin
One Rune Page
Recruiter Forum Title
Price: $50

Pm me on here if you want to buy
Are you dealing out vouch copies?
Quote Originally Posted by Nivq View Post
Are you dealing out vouch copies?
Even if he does give them you do not meet requrements
Quote Originally Posted by MuffinHD View Post
Even if he does give them you do not meet requrements
I never said so, was just asking him if he was dealing out. So someone could prove he was legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Nivq View Post
I never said so, was just asking him if he was dealing out. So someone could prove he was legit.
I understand,I'm just trying to warn you not to ask for one because you will get 1 day ban
Quote Originally Posted by MuffinHD View Post
I understand,I'm just trying to warn you not to ask for one because you will get 1 day ban
I know that, but thanks anyway
You probably should offer vouch copies to members that meet the requirements.

Those requirements are stickied at the top of the sub-forum.
No vouch copies because referals take about 4 days to show up
Quote Originally Posted by Negatviity View Post
No vouch copies because referals take about 4 days to show up
No vouches = no $$$ for you
You should post contact info as well, not only Pm here!
I highly suggest giving out a vouch copy even though it takes that amount of days to show up. There isn't a way to use an OMM for referrals and you joined just a month ago.

Also add contact information such as Skype.
Still selling these. Let me know.
Scammed me last time I tried buying a CSGO key from him

:/
Quote Originally Posted by Negatviity View Post
Still selling these. Let me know.
Still recommend you to give a vouch copy to some1 trusted on mpgh.
Else you'll never get anyone buying.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?