DetectedWarMachine v2

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
WarMachine v2
Hello guys, I will post a new version of WarMachine ^^
In the future, will have more functions..
Work fine in the Warface BR, in another versions.. I don´t tested









Credits

// Coder.Fail, ELExTrO, luizimloko, Citadell

@Riddick
WarMachine v2_mpgh.net.rar10 KB · 1,562 downloads 11/54 malicious
nice just got to try
File approved /

Some false positives from UPX but file appears safe.
plz tell me ,can i use with Warface NA or EU ?
Quote Originally Posted by vuhoangan201 View Post
plz tell me ,can i use with Warface NA or EU ?
Read what is says: "Work fine in the Warface BR, in another versions.. I don´t tested"

Test it and report back for us please.
can i get banned if i cant use it with NA or EU ver ?
or they just kick me out ?
Quote Originally Posted by vuhoangan201 View Post
can i get banned if i cant use it with NA or EU ver ?
or they just kick me out ?
The game will just crash or it won't inject if it does not work with those versions.
First it worked but then you get kicked for "suspected cheating" in WARFACE EU/NA ...

PLEASE can you work on that for EU/NA Coder.Fail ?
Quote Originally Posted by iMoi View Post
First it worked but then you get kicked for "suspected cheating" in WARFACE EU/NA ...

PLEASE can you work on that for EU/NA Coder.Fail ?

+1 please....
Thx Man For This
But I Can't know Where I Paste Him ???
Tell Me Please
I'm With You Answer
Quote Originally Posted by xXxAhMeDxXx View Post
Thx Man For This
But I Can't know Where I Paste Him ???
Tell Me Please
I'm With You Answer
Use an Injector and inject it into the game.exe for Warface BR only. Not NA or UE as it does not work.
EU DETECTED.
Warface Eu Working Until You Make First Kill Or Somebody Kills Your First Afther That You Get Kicked For Suspecting Of Hack. Thx For Your Time Coder.Dias EU DETECTED
it worked at Vn sever but can i turn it out off the screen ?
Quote Originally Posted by nghiagaa View Post
it worked at Vn sever but can i turn it out off the screen ?

Yeah Use ( INSERT ) To Close Or Open The Menu.
Great work,still detected on EU/NA, but at least there is someone who care enough and made free hack.thanks man
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?