nice work but i think Charm > wire
DetectedWarMachine v2
no sirve para EU, te saca por cheat... No lo usen.
EU does not fit, I pulled over ... I do not cheat used.

EU does not fit, I pulled over ... I do not cheat used.

if its not working for hte EU then it will Not work the NA client sadly but then again most and I do mean most EU hacks don't work for NA as NA gets the Updates before any other client there updates for client are Na,EU the BR because they know a lot of BR players are hackers and so they tend to retro there client by looking at the hacks made then RE there hacks to make patches for there NA and EU client and Thus then Patches the BR and your all back to Step 1..
How do I know this its simple look at the rate of hacks that get patched Via the BR client also most Games that have muti Clients to this Look at WOW or Chaos Gate Rappelz just to name a few
so in the End its the Br hackers who are just resetting the "hack" game by hacking in the first place now if anyone wants to Try and Brake the cycle then please by all means HACK THE NA client then you will have the base line for the next Update for YOUR CLIENT ! its not rocket science
How do I know this its simple look at the rate of hacks that get patched Via the BR client also most Games that have muti Clients to this Look at WOW or Chaos Gate Rappelz just to name a few
so in the End its the Br hackers who are just resetting the "hack" game by hacking in the first place now if anyone wants to Try and Brake the cycle then please by all means HACK THE NA client then you will have the base line for the next Update for YOUR CLIENT ! its not rocket science
injecktor pls
How do I install it PLEASE HELP!!!
crash game.exe please help
thanks coder.fail ,I get kick for suspicion of hacking, need a anti detection, and more options

This does not work for EU & NA and only works for Warface BR
I will test it, can You add norecoil? It will be better 

no injector
Can you get banned for using this in co-op?
This thread is closed for replies.
