we need a racing wheel patch

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
we need a racing wheel patch
we need a hack or something that makes it so you can use racing wheels not compatible like the ferrari challenge wheel (pc/ps3) i paid 60$ for 2 of them and THEY DON'T WORK and using joytokey made it impossible to drive so ya now i need a hack/patch
I doubt that NFSW even supports any racing wheels.
we need a hack for aftermarket achievment, forms and other. With hack art money i cant handle must be in a simplified form. Please help me i only want to tune my cars. Sorry for my bad english
I'm afraid we can't just "patch" them to work. You'll just have to wait, but I doubt they'll ever add it.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
I'm afraid we can't just "patch" them to work. You'll just have to wait, but I doubt they'll ever add it.
ok thanks anyway i will just have to use joytokey for now ohh well
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us