Lightbulb★★Over-watch Avoidance Classes. [FREE!]★★

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
★★Over-watch Avoidance Classes. [FREE!]★★

Hey there everyone!.

So, seeing the increasing amount of people getting banned by overwatch by playing to obvious. I thought that I could provide classes and teach people how to remain to look legit while playing.. FOR FREE!

That is right, absoloutley FREE! no strings attached.. These classes are more of a tutorial than anything else.

So, how exactly do these classes work? : Well, I've worked as a support agent for alot of private hacking sites in the past and have gained A VAST AMOUNT of knowledge when it comes to how overwatched players end up getting banned and have alot of tips and tricks up my sleeves that can help YOU prevent getting overwatched. These classes will either be in a GROUP skype call or in a PRIVATE 5V5 game with bots or players!.

If you would like to be a part of these free classes that I will be providing just add me on skype with WHY you want to attend these classes and the times that you're available and I will get back to you ASAP.


Skype : alex.r.marko


Any donations, no matter how small are always appreciated.
No disrespect love the idea but, wouldn't it be easier to make a youtube video?
i've been hacking on my at for 2 months and no detection ban or overwatch ban 3 months in 5 days
Quote Originally Posted by jesus464 View Post
i've been hacking on my at for 2 months and no detection ban or overwatch ban 3 months in 5 days
What hack? ********, Aimjunkes?
Quote Originally Posted by mikkel12b View Post
What hack? ********, Aimjunkes?
aimjunies but it got detected yesterday i think XD well really dont care
Quote Originally Posted by jesus464 View Post
i've been hacking on my at for 2 months and no detection ban or overwatch ban 3 months in 5 days
What hack do u got?
  • Dont use silent aim
  • Dont use snap aimbot, use lock on instead
  • Always try and use smooth aim
  • Put triggerbot on a delay
  • Dont look at people through walls
  • Dont use antiaim
  • Dont use speedhack/fakelag
  • Dont use airstuck
  • Dont use bunnyhop (even legit players can get banned and it does happen)
  • Dont tell your team or enemy team you are hacking
  • Dont trash talk (cant stress this enough, you will get reported 1000x more)
  • Dont say you are a smurf (you will get reported regardless of hacking or not)


Theres a list of things you can do.
Thanks
But is bhopping a thing in csgo?
Quote Originally Posted by goldice View Post
Thanks
But is bhopping a thing in csgo?
Of course. If you can't bunnyhop its because you don't know how to bunnyhop. I've bunnyhopped for 3+ years and still get people saying "reported for scripting" even tho I play legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


Of course. If you can't bunnyhop its because you don't know how to bunnyhop. I've bunnyhopped for 3+ years and still get people saying "reported for scripting" even tho I play legit.
get em on a bhop server and fuck them up
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us