Dead

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Dead
Why is the ps3 console hacking section so dead?
There are CFW updates all the time and I've not seen a single jailbreaking/cfw thread in ages.
C'mon guys, together, we can resurrect this section!
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Why is the ps3 console hacking section so dead?
There are CFW updates all the time and I've not seen a single jailbreaking/cfw thread in ages.
C'mon guys, together, we can resurrect this section!
It's dead because:

1) Next-gen consoles have been released for a while now.
2) From what I have seen, MPGH consists of a large population that games on the PC rather than a console.

I would love to see this section back alive though.
Quote Originally Posted by Enzo. View Post
It's dead because:

1) Next-gen consoles have been released for a while now.
2) From what I have seen, MPGH consists of a large population that games on the PC rather than a console.

I would love to see this section back alive though.
Even with next-gen consoles being released the ps3 hacking scene is very much alive, mainly because you can't jailbreak a ps4.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post


Even with next-gen consoles being released the ps3 hacking scene is very much alive, mainly because you can't jailbreak a ps4.
Yeah, I realized that after I posted it ahaha.

I guess it's only dead because most people on MPGH show more interest in PC games.
I don't think MPGH has much of a demographic for console hacking
Quote Originally Posted by RefsPlea.se View Post
I don't think MPGH has much of a demographic for console hacking
I think the console hacking section doesn't even have a moderator.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?