Zero no Tsukaima

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Zero no Tsukaima
So uhh yh hey guys, its been awhile since ive done one of these and also im on vacation :P, i started this show today, after a friend recommended me it, and i really like it i thought there were only two seasons but theres actually four lmao but i just finished season two atm and gonna watch the third seasons first ep before going to sleep so yh also i guess it sucks that the creator died last year, leaving the story unfinished or so ive heard anyways probs some of y guys have seen it or not, if you havent you should check it out anyways yh ill try to finish this tomorrow or something, also the second season ending almost made me cry o.0 i have no idea after seeing the events that have occurred and shit i couldnt take it. Alright i wrote a damn essay again, and iguess horrible grammar as well but im on an ipad :P cya!
How is this a essay when you didn't even have 3 sentences in this thread and you always make a thread about an anime you finish that's not even structurally good and doesn't bring good content to the section... god everything you do makes me want to have you banned.
I saw all 4 seasons,I liked it. 8/10 imo
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I saw all 4 seasons,I liked it. 8/10 imo
yh i would give the same, just wonder how's the rest of this season and 4 is going to be

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
How is this a essay when you didn't even have 3 sentences in this thread and you always make a thread about an anime you finish that's not even structurally good and doesn't bring good content to the section... god everything you do makes me want to have you banned.
ja lmao thanks like i give a shit what you think about me, and it seems like you don't understand sarcasm when i say i write essays ;D
Meh, I watched all 4 seasons and was left with only disappointment.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Meh, I watched all 4 seasons and was left with only disappointment.
Why? I mean, she could be a pain sometimes but it was good though.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

Why? I mean, she could be a pain sometimes but it was good though.
For a romcom it failed horribly. Protagonist was cliche and Louise was a bitch. I didn't laugh once and the jokes were overused.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
For a romcom it failed horribly. Protagonist was cliche and Louise was a bitch. I didn't laugh once and the jokes were overused.
I didnt watch for the jokes.
Louise wasa bitch. Check.
Protagonist was cliche. Check.

But okay, I still enjoyed it.
My only regret is that Saito didnt move on his relationship with the girl from the bar/restaurant in town (idk her name now).
She was the best female character from the entire series IMO
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

I didnt watch for the jokes.
Then what did you watch it for? The romance was garbage.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Then what did you watch it for? The romance was garbage.
mostly on that part. it was not garbage. I suppose heavy tsundere"ism" is not very much to your liking.
Well I understand, neither was I at some parts but it also improved a lot in the romance factor IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

mostly on that part. it was not garbage. I suppose heavy tsundere"ism" is not very much to your liking.
Well I understand, neither was I at some parts but it also improved a lot in the romance factor IMO.
No, I have no problems with GOOD tsunderes. Louise was overall a bad character. The romance and comedy seemed forced most of the time.
If I may - I agree with Rance on some aspect, the show does have it faults and the constant failures to actually present itself as a good romcom, since most of the time it's just Louise becoming aggravated when Saito is near a girl or appears to make sexual advances toward them(which is actually vice versa). The running gag of her exploding Saito and whatever girl he is with gets boring at times and overall, I just don't like tsunderes and their attitude because whenever they've come to realize their feelings for the male character, it's normally too late because some random bs is going on or some huge conflict arises that can end up with the male character to be killed. Anyways, I still like the show and its characters(especially Tifa cus you know she has the oppai ) Oh yh I'm on the fourth, and last, season btw, I plan to finish it by tomorrow :3
Not saying it couldn't be better, I just dont think it was as bad as you make it seem to be.

We all got our tastes, thats a fact. Its the same as Bakemonogatari and those animes made by Shaft.
The anime style they use, the head tilts they love to put on every episode, the lack of sound in some parts and the parts where there's pretty much nothing moving are things that I dont like, but you folks seem to like it though.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Not saying it couldn't be better, I just dont think it was as bad as you make it seem to be.

We all got our tastes, thats a fact. Its the same as Bakemonogatari and those animes made by Shaft.
The anime style they use, the head tilts they love to put on every episode, the lack of sound in some parts and the parts where there's pretty much nothing moving are things that I dont like, but you folks seem to like it though.
You have shit taste if you don't enjoy Bakemonogatari.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Not saying it couldn't be better, I just dont think it was as bad as you make it seem to be.

We all got our tastes, thats a fact. Its the same as Bakemonogatari and those animes made by Shaft.
The anime style they use, the head tilts they love to put on every episode, the lack of sound in some parts and the parts where there's pretty much nothing moving are things that I dont like, but you folks seem to like it though.
Eh....Zero's an iffy series.

The harem card is played way too much and while I did like the magic at first(especially because Saito died), I think that after that season(1?-2?) The series just couldn't sustain even a hope of being decent. It fucks around with the plot 4-5 times, the harem stuff gets really repetitive and boring, and the character interaction becomes so set-in-stone that anytime a given character is in the room you know whats going to happen with them.

It is up to taste, but the Monogatari series is just objectively better than Zero at everything.....


Like boku no pico compared to Shingeki is still up to taste but it's not really....because one is just better than the other.

>_> Not saying you can't like both, but I can't say I'd never rate Zero higher than Bake, no matter what group i was from.


Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
You have shit taste if you don't enjoy Bakemonogatari.
I wouldn't say "shit taste" but certainly for anything a harem or romance or talking series gives the viewer, the monogatari series does it better in the same amount of time.(if not less).

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?