WTSCHEAP ELO BOOSTING

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CHEAP ELO BOOSTING
Hello guys.As the title says i want to start my own elo boosting service. The service is available only for EUNE and EUW , since my ping is huge on NA.

Bronze - 5 € / division

Silver - 8 € / division

Gold - 12 € / division

Plat - 20 € / division

Payment methods : paypal/paysafecard/RP codes

My skype :rafila.siminiciuc

Have a nice day
I vouched for this guy in the other thread!
He is friendly and a funny guy!
Can you do higher than platinum?
Quote Originally Posted by ADCeloboosting View Post
I can do to plat 3 max.
Okay thanks for getting back to me, I'll get back to you in the future if I need somebody to boost an EU account.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us