Uhh yeah.... Just finished this and im at disbelief and a loss for words at the ending.... didnt not expect for this to happen, i mean iouto was a cunt for deceiving and betraying kotonoha and all but are you fucking serious? If anyone plans on watching this, or if you heard of it, watch at your own risk lmao i really liked how it started off and all but this just takes a turn for the worse in the later eps and concludes with this monstrous ending... Kotonoha is the best girl btw except for the end xD and uhhhh this was basically the worst harem show ive ever seen btw lmao sorry for being annoying with these threads btw, id, what else ima gonna watch maybe baccano or something. Cya :3
You should just have a thread you update with shit you've watched so you don't have to make new ones
Now i wait for color to comment and get angry
Originally Posted by Kodoku
You should just have a thread you update with shit you've watched so you don't have to make new ones
Now i wait for color to comment and get angry
Sounds like a plan hehe but eh cba lmao also steph is the best girl
OH REALLY YOU DIDN'T? YOU CAN OBV HAVE SEX WITH ALL THE WOMEN YOU WANT AND NOT EXPECT TO HAVE ANYTHING HAPPEN RIGHT? @Kodoku I thought you made this thread I was gonna smash your head in.
ive ever seen btw lmao sorry for being annoying with these threads btw
You're not sorry if you keep fucking making them.
Originally Posted by Color
OH REALLY YOU DIDN'T? YOU CAN OBV HAVE SEX WITH ALL THE WOMEN YOU WANT AND NOT EXPECT TO HAVE ANYTHING HAPPEN RIGHT? @Kodoku I thought you made this thread I was gonna smash your head in.
You're not sorry if you keep fucking making them.
Stop i'm actually crying from laughing right now
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
I watched a few episodes of School Days and then I was spoiled the ending, after that I never watched another episode. I liked the idea behind SD, giving a darker view of teenage romance.
Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Keep making these threads, Color is a ****** anyways.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
I watched a few episodes of School Days and then I was spoiled the ending, after that I never watched another episode. I liked the idea behind SD, giving a darker view of teenage romance.
Keep making these threads, Color is a ****** anyways.
*Spoilers*
Ty hehe also idk why this is labelled as a slice of life teen romantic series... This world is fucked up but i have never seen a harem anime where the guy basically fucks all the girls and eventually gets killed in revenge by one of the girls he fucks after he comes ro realize the damage he has caused to the rest of the girls, especially kotonoha because she becomes insane... Man this ending really pissed me off like forever, it was just so sick, twisted, and dehumanizing that idek anymore the boat scene was just lulzy and adds on to the demeaning aspect of the atrocious conclusion well rip to ito, even tho he was a cunt for making kotonoha suffer so much she didnt even deserve it at all D: some typos cba lmao edit: i agree with the best answer, woulda been a fitting ender https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...9223825AA9xsW9