S>Life

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
S>Life
Skype: Isomakerdj00

Using OMM.
Paypal.

You only have 6 life for sale?
Quote Originally Posted by 0rc View Post
You only have 6 life for sale?
UPDATE " 18 LIFES ON SALE>
Current stock :

50 cent each.
This guy is a scammer, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM. He scammed me for $5
Quote Originally Posted by edvardson View Post
This guy is a scammer, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM. He scammed me for $5
Could you please supply us with some proof? So then we can report and sort this out. As I don't want to deal with a scammer.
Quote Originally Posted by 0rc View Post
Could you please supply us with some proof? So then we can report and sort this out. As I don't want to deal with a scammer.
Yeah sure.

[5:40:46 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: got 10 life?
[5:41:33 PM] Isomakerdj: Yeah
[5:41:47 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: alright, can you explain OMM for me?
[5:42:16 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: do we have to use OMM?
[5:42:48 PM] Isomakerdj: You can go first if you want this to be quick
[5:42:59 PM] Isomakerdj: I am a legit seller. I will sell you the lifes.
[5:43:02 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: you got any vouchers?
[5:43:24 PM] Isomakerdj: Dw I will show you prove, I will give you it.
[5:43:32 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: alright meet me USW2 keys
[5:43:35 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: i'm SaltThug
[5:43:38 PM] Isomakerdj: Okay.
[5:43:42 PM] Isomakerdj: Payapl okay?
[5:43:47 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: yup.
[5:43:50 PM] Isomakerdj: Price?
[5:43:56 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: $5 for 10 life
[5:43:59 PM] Isomakerdj: Sure
[5:45:06 PM] Isomakerdj: Paypal : Isomakerdj00@yahoo.com.au
[5:45:36 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: I'm at USW2, keys, name is SaltThug
[5:45:55 PM] Isomakerdj: Coming
[5:47:05 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: money sent
[5:47:16 PM] Isomakerdj: Let me check
[5:48:04 PM] Isomakerdj: checking
[5:48:54 PM] /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ $๖ۣۜEddy๖ۣۜ$/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿: got it?
He went offline from there. He showed me he had 8 life on the account. I can get my record of me sending him the money on paypal.
I dunno if that's enough proof but go ahead and trade with him if you want to lose money.
Quote Originally Posted by edvardson View Post
I dunno if that's enough proof but go ahead and trade with him if you want to lose money.
Screenshot would be better, as anybody could write that up. Also I suggest including his profile on Skype (screenshot) and yea.
Quote Originally Posted by 0rc View Post
Screenshot would be better, as anybody could write that up. Also I suggest including his profile on Skype (screenshot) and yea.
I told him I wanted to trade, He said ok, I said get an OMM he said ok will do, He got offline
Quote Originally Posted by That1ShotSkid View Post
I told him I wanted to trade, He said ok, I said get an OMM he said ok will do, He got offline
In theory that isn't really any evidence for a banish from the site. But I suggest everybody to trade with caution when trading this user.


Here's his skype ID and all
Untitled.png164 KB · 11 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by edvardson View Post


Here's his skype ID and all
Awaiting approval, can we get a minion here?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us