CPlayerManger Class Updated 2014/07/12

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CPlayerManger Class Updated 2014/07/12
idk If its Updated in CANA OR NO ibut it worked in CAEU
CAEU Work
CARU Work
CANA Not Tested
Code:
class cPlayerManger
{
public:
char _0x0000[44];
 float Pitch; //0x002C 
char _0x0030[12];
 float Yaw; //0x003C 
 float Roll; //0x0040 
char _0x0044[240];
 __int32 CObject; //0x0134 
char _0x0138[904];

};//Size=0x04C0
@timbo
@zikox
@Fenix
@zikox
Did not know the angle of the player had Yam! kkkkk
wow yam rolls
Quote Originally Posted by Timboy67678 View Post
i also have a playermanger that should be the same as ca eu now here: There is many more fields http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ml#post9548487

EDIT: I suggest having all the class updates/information in matypatty's thread so we an bribe flengo to sticky it
I don't mind sticking an update thread of that sort with addresses, classes, and other information, if it'll actually receive some contributions and updates to it

If there's people willing to do it, even I will when I can, @matypatty can make a new thread and I'll stick that one
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


I don't mind sticking an update thread of that sort with addresses, classes, and other information, if it'll actually receive some contributions and updates to it

If there's people willing to do it, even I will when I can, @matypatty can make a new thread and I'll stick that one
Can you make tut How to updat playerinfo have been while since Enter CA
Quote Originally Posted by zikox View Post
Can you make tut How to updat playerinfo have been while since Enter CA
Yeah if I manage to update it and have time I'll try and make one
Quote Originally Posted by zikox View Post
Can you make tut How to updat playerinfo have been while since Enter CA
Do you wanna Player Info class ?
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Fail View Post
Do you wanna Player Info class ?
If you can Give me for CAEU Yea but i want to Know how to reclass playerinfo i havent been in ca for while i forget how to do it
Quote Originally Posted by zikox View Post
If you can Give me for CAEU Yea but i want to Know how to reclass playerinfo i havent been in ca for while i forget how to do it
Code:
class CClientInfoMgr
{
public:
	char _0x0000[4];
	CPlayerInfo* pClients; //0x0004 
	__int32 nLocalID; //0x0008 
	char _0x000C[256];
	__int32 nAlphaScore; //0x010C 
	__int32 nBravoScore; //0x0110 
};//Size=0x0114
reclass ClientInfoMgr and check out the array of clients (pClients)
Quote Originally Posted by Timboy67678 View Post
Code:
class CClientInfoMgr
{
public:
	char _0x0000[4];
	CPlayerInfo* pClients; //0x0004 
	__int32 nLocalID; //0x0008 
	char _0x000C[256];
	__int32 nAlphaScore; //0x010C 
	__int32 nBravoScore; //0x0110 
};//Size=0x0114
reclass ClientInfoMgr and check out the array of clients (pClients)
Yea i Know but still cant Figer out how to getPlayerId that what i was talking about it all this time
its Yaw not Yam xD sORRY
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?