OutdatedCS:GO Multi-Hack [ESP,Aimbot,Triggerbot,No Spread, Proximity Alert]

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
CS:GO Multi-Hack [ESP,Aimbot,Triggerbot,No Spread, Proximity Alert]
VAC Status: Unknown - Use At Your Own Risk!

Required:

Comodo Ice Dragon (Comodo IceDragon Internet Browser, Secure Internet Browser)
32-Bit DLL Injector
Game Must Ran In Full Screen Windowed Mode.

If No Console Displays You Need The Following:

Download DirectX Software Development Kit from Official Microsoft Download Center

Download Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center


How To:

1) Open Comodo Ice Dragon - Note: Any web browser should do fine like google chrome
2) Open Injector [CE] And Inject Bing.dll Into Comodo Ice Dragon
3) Close Injector [CE]
4) Start Steam And Load CS:GO
5) Load A Match
6) Press 'HOME' And Use The Hotkeys Provided


HotKeys:

ESP = NumPad 1
Aimbot = NumPad 2
Proximity Alert = NumPad 3
No Spread = NumPad 4
Triggerbot = NumPad 5
Aim Key = CAPSLOCK
Detach Dll = END






NOTES:

You can use any 32-bit dll inejctor instead of cheat engines injector.
You can use any 32-bit process instead of comodo ice dragon (Excluding Firefox).
If you get any error at all download the 2 files above.

There Are Very Few Bugs Known As Of Yet, If You Find One Please Report It Back Here In Detail So It Can Be Fixed.


Virus Scan 1 - 1 Of Them Times Out Over And Over ( Re-uplaod if you like )
Virus Scan 2- strange false positive, appears on one scan then re-scan and its not there :/

Update (15/07/2014: 19:29 GMT)
Added Team ESP.
Added ESP Health Bars (Still In Progress).
Added Reset Key, Encase You Encounter A Bug(F11).
Added Process Watcher - So If You Exit The Game No Browser Crash.
Improved Efficiency Of Code And Made It More Stable.
Fixed Over Counting Enemies Bug.

Credits:

Fleep [GH] - Provided Angle Calculations.
Grab [UC] - DirectX Overlay.
Bing UPDATED_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 364 downloads 1/59 malicious
Bing_mpgh.net.rar13 KB · 345 downloads 1/55 malicious
Has anyone looked into this recently?
Please approve this thread and download please i cant download it
I smell a case of CopyPasta.
Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
I smell a case of CopyPasta.
Odd, I smell that too
Omg she just copied and pasted the entire post from a different site.

Real Credit Goes to: zolferno, over at a different site. (We all know the site I'm talking about.)

Please give proper credit if you're going to steal.
Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
Omg she just copied and pasted the entire post from a different site.

Real Credit Goes to: zolferno, over at a different site. (We all know the site I'm talking about.)

Please give proper credit if you're going to steal.
Quote Originally Posted by viethms View Post
Odd, I smell that too
is there something wrong with me writing out a thread template in notepad and then C&P to all forums I am part of, or using different names to release it under?

Quote Originally Posted by sivagorn2542 View Post
not work in win 8.1 64bit I look your video and when I inject Dll. I cant see window hack
I never got to try it on win8 perhaps your using a different injector and/or not running your injector as an administrator.

Are you also injecting into your web browser?

also make sure your not injecting with 64bit injector or into a 64bit process
not work in win 8.1 64bit I look your video and when I inject Dll. I cant see window hack
I put Bink.Dll In to Comodo Dragon By CE 6.4 same to your video.

but its not work . I try run as admin an its not work too. Help me Plz!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sivagorn2542 View Post
I put Bink.Dll In to Comodo Dragon By CE 6.4 same to your video.

but its not work . I try run as admin an its not work too. Help me Plz!!!!!!!!!!!
It probably wont work with windows 8 then I am assuming, I don't have windows 8 to test this so, but some things you can try.

Make sure you have updated .NET Framework to the latest version.
Make sure your DirectX and C++ Redistributables are up to date.

I don't see why it shouldn't work on windows 8, your probably missing a driver, or at least driver library's, just make sure you've done windows update.

you can try installing the DirectX SDK from the microsoft website: Download DirectX Software Development Kit from Official Microsoft Download Center

also to be 100% sure install visual studio 2013 express for desktop: Download Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

other than that, Thats all I can think of, unless its like one of those MSCVer.dll issues.

I could possibly upload this just as an external EXE but then it would be more detectable so.
Can someone tell me how to put the .DLL file into cheat engine?
I cant find the file in cheat engine? and in the video u have somenthing called "IceDragon"

If i shall use that, can someone send me the download link?
I tried to find it google, but i couldnt..

This hack looks really nice, so that would be nice to know.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?