WTSARTIX POINTS SERVICE FOR AQW, OVERSOUL, AND ALL ARTIX GAMES

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
ARTIX POINTS SERVICE ~ FOR AQW, OVERSOUL, AND ALL ARTIX GAMES ~ CHEAP
Hello, I'm selling a service to get you Artix Points for AQW, Adventure Quest, Oversoul, DragonFable, Epic Duel, and MechQuest

What is the idea of this service?
How you can get Artix Points cheaper?


I will do the offers for your account via Artix portal site so they will credit your account.
This service is not a cheat or hacks, I'll do it manually and with no illegal action.
I will do a mix of premium offers and free offers to get your account credited.

Price:
2000 AP = 5 USD
4000 AP = 10 USD
10000 AP = 25 USD

*The price is flat rate 5 USD/2000 AP, and this is promo price

Rule:
OMM only, or you go first

Payment:
PayPal, no trades.

Skype: AEREOIF

What I need to start the service:
- Login information
- Time (1-5 days)
- Condition:
* You are not allowed to log in to Artix portal site during the process, but..
** You can play your game anytime using launcher / direct url to the game.
*** Other condition will be added when needed.

Proof & Vouches are in my thread on AVA forum: [WTS] CHEAP AERIA POINTS FOR SALE - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Double check it

Any attempts to scam will be reported to scammer's grave and whole internet.

Vouch copy? Yes, only for MPGH Staff
Are you using a VPN? I'm pretty sure different countries get different offers, which results less offers in a country than another.
That is not a problem. You'll get your points, and if I can't do that because of it I'll always tell you. Ok?
Quote Originally Posted by aereo View Post
That is not a problem. You'll get your points, and if I can't do that because of it I'll always tell you. Ok?
which vpn u use??
Your vouches link takes me to mpgh.net/forum >_>
How do I know this is legit?

The link takes me nowhere,and this form is kinda shady.
Quote Originally Posted by Ameragx View Post
Your vouches link takes me to mpgh.net/forum >_>
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
How do I know this is legit?

The link takes me nowhere,and this form is kinda shady.
Sorry, fixed it
Quote Originally Posted by aereo View Post
Sorry, fixed it
Thanks,but after couple people use this service,and conform that this is working. I may be interested in doing this.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


Thanks,but after couple people use this service,and conform that this is working. I may be interested in doing this.
Many people used this service on Aeria already vouched me on the thread, even mod. Thank you for your interest and I'll be waiting for you
Quote Originally Posted by aereo View Post
Many people used this service on Aeria already vouched me on the thread, even mod. Thank you for your interest and I'll be waiting for you
So for 4000 points it 10 bucks?
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


So for 4000 points it 10 bucks?
Yes, half from official AP. Add my skype
Quote Originally Posted by aereo View Post
Yes, half from official AP. Add my skype
Grrrr. I will have to think about this offer. I want to do it,but then again......
willing to vouch +
willing to buy a dragonlord whats ur price perhaps some discount?
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post
willing to vouch +
willing to buy a dragonlord whats ur price perhaps some discount?
DL is 4k AP right? So it is 10 USD. Add my skype: Aereoif
Which vpn do u use????
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?