MP private match Trainer BETA 1.0
Hello MPGH,
I have been working on a trainer for black ops 2 multiplayer. I codded it in VB.NET rather than my usual preferred c#. I used ReadingWritingMemory.vb. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow reading or writing for strings. I've tried Jorndel's class but I could not get that to work. If someone could recommend me a class or show me how to get Jorndel's working that would be appreciated. The video below is a preview of the trainer. If you guys want I will release a beta of it for you guys to test and alert me of any bugs.
~FluentPC
youtube (dot) com / watch?v=Mn5lz3o-zsU
EDIT: I can't post links apparently
I have been working on a trainer for black ops 2 multiplayer. I codded it in VB.NET rather than my usual preferred c#. I used ReadingWritingMemory.vb. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow reading or writing for strings. I've tried Jorndel's class but I could not get that to work. If someone could recommend me a class or show me how to get Jorndel's working that would be appreciated. The video below is a preview of the trainer. If you guys want I will release a beta of it for you guys to test and alert me of any bugs.
~FluentPC
youtube (dot) com / watch?v=Mn5lz3o-zsU
EDIT: I can't post links apparently
?