LightbulbRunescape Username Availability Checker?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Runescape Username Availability Checker?
So I've recently found several outdated programs which used to be able to check the availability of names on a massive scale. As somebody who would very much like to own a unique name such as, "Warrior", "Blades" etc., I was wondering if anybody knows of a program like this which is currently functioning? But if not, would anybody be willing to go about creating such a program? (Sorry if this is posted in the wrong location, please feel free to move it for me)
Working on one as we speak, I will let you know if I get it working.
Edit: Found an old source just trying fix it up before I release.
Sweeet Thanks a lot. Any sort of an ETA? Off on holiday quite soon
Quote Originally Posted by Barboque View Post
Sweeet Thanks a lot. Any sort of an ETA? Off on holiday quite soon
It's working to an extent, the only problem is that due to searching so many Jagex stops responding to the requests.
Quote Originally Posted by WSewgwehgwehehhehe4 View Post
It's working to an extent, the only problem is that due to searching so many Jagex stops responding to the requests.
Can't wait for this!

Nice B0aty sig btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
Can't wait for this!

Nice B0aty sig btw.
Thanks
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us