First edit/video

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
First edit/video


What do you guys think? Never used anything to record or edit before..
I used sony vegas 11 + fraps

I also used the stickied thread (think it was begginners guide to sony vegas) to guide me through editing

Maybe give me a like if you liked it

Any tips or anything that can help me become a better editor?
The video is good, but I have 4 very useful tips for you
1,) If you have a geforce card, use shadowplay to recording.
2,) And in sony vegas use this effects: Brightness & contrast, Levels, Color corrector, If you set the options right, your video will seems so damn good.
3,) Always render to mp4, not to other bullstuffs.
4,) And also check my video:
Quote Originally Posted by piistiike View Post
The video is good, but I have 4 very useful tips for you
1,) If you have a geforce card, use shadowplay to recording.
2,) And in sony vegas use this effects: Brightness & contrast, Levels, Color corrector, If you set the options right, your video will seems so damn good.
3,) Always render to mp4, not to other bullstuffs.
4,) And also check my video:
Thanks, ill work on the things you had pointed out
Don't use the tv simulator overlay..looks like trash.
Quote Originally Posted by Isaac.wmv View Post
Don't use the tv simulator overlay..looks like trash.
I didn't know what to do using sony vegas, i just started adding random effects, thanks for the tip.
Quote Originally Posted by rocketsnipe View Post
I didn't know what to do using sony vegas, i just started adding random effects, thanks for the tip.
Yeah, most beginners start out just experimenting with random effects. I'd recommend you watch some of my sony vegas editing tutorials here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...vq6GhaYTvmWHrtⓘ

Also, sorry if I came off kinda rude saying that last message. Just meant tv simulator looks bad if not used correctly.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us