Thumbs upWTSA's AMAZON UNBLACKLISTING SERVICE //

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
A's AMAZON UNBLACKLISTING SERVICE //



PROOF:

Looks cool, you should give a vouch copy to a trusted member.
Quote Originally Posted by Cameron! View Post
Looks cool, you should give a vouch copy to a trusted member.
Lol^^ A trusted member that's blacklisted, good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Lol^^ A trusted member that's blacklisted, good luck
Lol. Alright then.
I do fraud, over 5,000 worth of items on my account I stole can you unblacklist me?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I do fraud, over 5,000 worth of items on my account I stole can you unblacklist me?
Yes, I can unblacklist your address and CC and make you a fresh new account.
I cannot reopen accounts permanently, I can only open them temporarily.
Quote Originally Posted by aermoid View Post
Yes, I can unblacklist your address and CC and make you a fresh new account.
I cannot reopen accounts permanently, I can only open them temporarily.
My Skype: oscheckers

If I order using my credit card or any new one from my PC in any new accounts, I get into fax bank verification hold.

Possible to get rid of that ?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I do fraud, over 5,000 worth of items on my account I stole can you unblacklist me?
Anything happen yet?
Mind giving a vouch? I need my account and or address unblacklisted.
Wait you don't reopen banned accounts? Because I was blackisted yet I was able to buy items from amazon just by using a VPN... But My other account had my school information for student membership.
So that means you cant get that one back?
Still doing this, add my skype.
ordered account to be reopened for 48 hours, waiting for email from amazon which should come in the next 12 hours
Quote Originally Posted by BraXi View Post
ordered account to be reopened for 48 hours, waiting for email from amazon which should come in the next 12 hours
Anything yet?
Nope, 3 days in and nothing, he claims to have accidently done .co.uk for some reason
Quote Originally Posted by BraXi View Post
Nope, 3 days in and nothing, he claims to have accidently done .co.uk for some reason
inb4yougotscammed
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?