Patched[2.1.5] Multi hack - Speed hack & More

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[2.1.5] Multi hack - Speed hack & More
My 2nd DLL
Will be updating file with new mods regularly
+ Fixing when patched and will be updated fast after patch!

CURRENT VERSION COMPATIBILITY: 2.1.5


MOD CONTENT:
+ No Recoil =
$
+ No Spread =
$
+ No Spray (Bullets stay straight, fired from the hip. Same effect of having super small crosshairs) =
$
+ Infinite Food / Water / Rads / Stamina =
$
+ Inf EXP =
$
+ Increased Crouch Speed (Faster Than Sprinting, doesn't kick for teleport) =
$
+ No Bleed =
$
+ No Bone Breaking =
$
- No backpack changes so your gear is safe !!

GREEN $ = Working On Multiplayer

FUTURE UPDATES:
+ Mods implemented into a GOLD assembly instead of standard!
+ More features that will be listed on creation, so keep checking this post


SCREENS



Virus Scan Links:
https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/fil...is/1405799629/
AlexGeoz Assembly.zip - Jotti's malware scan

CREDITS !

- Kunii - for releasing the list of mods for Unturned
AlexGeoz Assembly_mpgh.net.zip165 KB · 512 downloads 1/53 malicious
Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Approved.
Had to reupload again, sorry haha, found out how to change attachment lol I'ma nab haha Code didn't save correct in assembly, all working now
Quote Originally Posted by AlexGeoZz1 View Post
Had to reupload again, sorry haha, found out how to change attachment lol I'ma nab haha Code didn't save correct in assembly, all working now
Was already re-approved before you sent this.
Quote Originally Posted by tomb1clown View Post
crash. I use weapon and crash...D:
Fixed, the rate of fire code didn't save correct! Wait till the new version is approved on this thread
Once I start it keep on doing the loading and i cant click anywhere doesnt say welcome to unturned! not letting me play the game.. srry for bad english
Quote Originally Posted by Angelo4188 View Post
Once I start it keep on doing the loading and i cant click anywhere doesnt say welcome to unturned! not letting me play the game.. srry for bad english
Have you removed the "MODDED" part from the dll?
If you haven't then you need to remove it !
When i try to use a gun it just crashes the game.
Same here crashes the game when I use a gun great hack btw!
Its the Rate Of Fire, I will increase it as its shooting bullets super fast.

For now, do not use AUTO, use semi
how to use ? im new at this game ^^
For some reason, it messes my inventory up when I push tab.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?