$300 PC Build

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
$300 PC Build
Currently I am using a shitty laptop which gives me 10-15 fps max on crossfire which is f*cked up..
I am planning to buy a PC Build which will give me 50-60 fps most on crossfire,my budget will be $300.
So someone please help me with this build.
You can also help me financially or just give me your old pc for gods sake.It will help me on my education.
199453-dell-inspiron-1525.jpg11 KB · 12 downloads
300$ is nothing lol.
$300 in Philippines is big, I am poor, Trying to get education, Cause I wanna be major in Computer Education.

I have $114 dollars now I raised in a year by doing various jobs.
You honestly just need a decent processor as that is what CF FPS is dependent on.
you need 450+ for a decent pc build.
You should be able to pick up a second hand computer that will give out 200fps for $300.

-Or-

- AMD quad core
- Motherboard with on board graphics
- 2Gb RAM
- $10 case
- Cheap hard drive
- Cheap Keyboard and mouse
- Cords

eBay is your friend.
Stole this off an article, this could work if you want to build the PC yourself.
The case: Rosewill FBM-01 MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case
The power supply: Corsair CX430 430W Power Supply
The motherboard: MSI FM2-A55M-E33 Socket FM2 AMD A55 DDR3 MicroATX Motherboard
The CPU: AMD A6-5400K Socket FM2 3.6Ghz Dual-Core CPU with Radeon HD 7540D GPU
The memory: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
The storage: Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB Hard Drive
The optical drive: Lite-On 24x CD/DVD Burner

The total would be $281.33(not including tax)
I would you would get a decent amount of frames per second w/ this build. (probably over 50+)
If you want more than 15 fps - buy good videocard and SSD disc, it's very good thongs for you now
Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
If you want more than 15 fps - buy good videocard and SSD disc, it's very good thongs for you now
SSD won't do shit for FPS man. A $100 video card will pull well over 200 FPS. I use on board graphics and still pull 200~FPS.

(PS - SSD stands for Solid state drive, It lack's an actual disk. It's basically a chip)
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
SSD won't do shit for FPS man. A $100 video card will pull well over 200 FPS. I use on board graphics and still pull 200~FPS.

(PS - SSD stands for Solid state drive, It lack's an actual disk. It's basically a chip)
lol I know it. but ssd drive really much faster computers, and it will not be superfluous in this case
Quote Originally Posted by alex230786 View Post
lol I know it. but ssd drive really much faster computers, and it will not be superfluous in this case
More than anything, An completely unnecessary cost for a $300 build, man =/
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us