Ship glitch video and some tips.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Ship glitch video and some tips.
Thats my 1st edit in sony vegas pro so dont comment bad.



For glitch u must stick at box and push and hold W+S after push and hold ctrl and all the time jump (press spacebar)

And i know at 0:45-0:47 i got fuck.

Enjoy.

If u want to glitch and u know some cool stuff PM me or reply at comments that i will make a video edit it and post it on youtube.
U LEECHED The EAGLE eye i found first now dont say u did thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by braderz58 View Post
U LEECHED The EAGLE eye i found first now dont say u did thank you.
i did not make this glitch my friend sayd to me i know one glitch record it. i recorded , u want credits?
Quote Originally Posted by braderz58 View Post
U LEECHED The EAGLE eye i found first now dont say u did thank you.
ummm.... u didnt find it first many people knew that glitchu jus posted first :P
These are nice glitches. I'm gonna give them a shot I'll thank you if I can get them working haha
Quote Originally Posted by tacobell88 View Post
These are nice glitches. I'm gonna give them a shot I'll thank you if I can get them working haha
dont say press thanks
Thats why I said I'd thank you if I can get them working
Nice glitches man
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?