Naruto 686

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Naruto 686
Oh what fucking bullshit, you show us that you are gonna kill off Obito and Kakashi and you make Obito SAVE HIM? You expect me to believe this shit? Also, I didn't need 4 pages of Kakashi lamenting about how he could never be a good teacher to them or some shit, I WANT A PLOT DEVICE THAT IS NOT UDDER SHIT.

I am going to Bleach, fuck this.
@Empire @Color
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Oh what fucking bullshit, you show us that you are gonna kill off Obito and Kakashi and you make Obito SAVE HIM? You expect me to believe this shit? Also, I didn't need 4 pages of Kakashi lamenting about how he could never be a good teacher to them or some shit, I WANT A PLOT DEVICE THAT IS NOT UDDER SHIT.

I am going to Bleach, fuck this.
@Empire @Color
Why did you mention me? I hate the big 3..
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Why did you mention me? I hate the big 3..
Oh aight, sorry. :c
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Why did you mention me? I hate the big 3..
WELL YOU SHOULD .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


WELL YOU SHOULD .
That's why I do?
*sigh*

Well to begin with, what in the actual fuck is up with the last movie? You'd think it would be something extraordinary and not some fucking filler but NAH, let's see the gang in the Cowboy era. Maybe there's something more to this, there's a website that'll give more information on Sunday.
???NARUTO-???- OFFICIAL SITEⓘ


Kishimoto kills his characters off in the most pathetic ways. I guess Obito is finally biting the dust.
Just remember, we traded Midara, a completely flashbacked/lore-filled/"epic" badguy, for THIS.


So according to logic she isn't teleporting them to different parts of the world but different dimensions. The utter stupidity of not leaving them in there and being done with all this is hilarious.

Btw wouldn't Kaguya just throw another bone-spike? O_O?
------------------------------

Also by logic they can't go back to their own world. Only obito has that power and he has to use Kaguya's ability.

If the gravity is so heavy, then

A) The projectile wouldn't work.
B) They couldn't possibly survive after the fight.
C) God only knows the medical problems involved with that.
---------------------------------------------------

Oh look, Bleach > Naruto again. What a shocker.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Just remember, we traded Midara, a completely flashbacked/lore-filled/"epic" badguy, for THIS.


So according to logic she isn't teleporting them to different parts of the world but different dimensions. The utter stupidity of not leaving them in there and being done with all this is hilarious.

Btw wouldn't Kaguya just throw another bone-spike? O_O?
------------------------------

Also by logic they can't go back to their own world. Only obito has that power and he has to use Kaguya's ability.

If the gravity is so heavy, then

A) The projectile wouldn't work.
B) They couldn't possibly survive after the fight.
C) God only knows the medical problems involved with that.
---------------------------------------------------

Oh look, Bleach > Naruto again. What a shocker.
sasuke's left eye prolly gonna upgrade.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

C) God only knows the medical problems involved with that.
Troll.

Jk. Honestly I don't see why they don't kill Naruto and then make everyone else come back. I mean after all he is the one letting his friends die for him. #asshole
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Just remember, we traded Midara, a completely flashbacked/lore-filled/"epic" badguy, for THIS.


So according to logic she isn't teleporting them to different parts of the world but different dimensions. The utter stupidity of not leaving them in there and being done with all this is hilarious.

Btw wouldn't Kaguya just throw another bone-spike? O_O?
------------------------------

Also by logic they can't go back to their own world. Only obito has that power and he has to use Kaguya's ability.

If the gravity is so heavy, then

A) The projectile wouldn't work.
B) They couldn't possibly survive after the fight.
C) God only knows the medical problems involved with that.
---------------------------------------------------

Oh look, Bleach > Naruto again. What a shocker.
Bleach, the one manga I hate more than One Piece, is BETTER. It makes me sick. At least Madara was fucking awesome, this bitch is OP as fuck, and cannot kill two people without taking all the stops, all of them, to make it as HARD AS IT COULD POSSIBLY BE.

I can bet you money, that after they beat Kaguya, they are gonna combine power and be able to use inter-dimensional travel. IF THEY ARE THAT POWERFUL, WHY EVEN LOWER YOURSELF TO HOKAGE? YOU ARE A GODDAMN GOD.


This story has so many holes in the plot... You know what? Can we even call this a plot at this point?
Tbh this turned into your average fairy tail fight lol. Without the small amount of good parts tho.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us