SmilePatched[2.1.7] R-V1_b Hack by Wolfeo

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[2.1.7] R-V1_b Hack by Wolfeo
Hi guys. I - bothersome Wolfeo. About four hours I spent in studying the fucking code. I found about eight vulnerabilities, but not all yet implemented. This is my second hack, do not judge strictly.

Cheat consists of two parts: .reg file gives invisibility of zombies, assembly-csharp gives everything else.

Installation:
1) Run .reg file (confirm reliability and all)
2) Keep your assembly-csharp, and then replace it with mine. (he is in the Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Unturned \ Unturned_Data \ Managed)

Abilities:
1)[BUG] Velchies not drive XD !!!do not sit in them, a kick is punishable!!!
2) No Spread
3) Fast R.o.f
4) No wait for disconnect/suicide
5) Gold Hack
6) Custom Main page
7) Unlimited sprint and heavy blow
8) unlimited electricity
9) No Bleed (in reality does not work in multiplayer)
10) No Broken Legs (does not always work in multiplayer)
11) Each skills has 12 levels
12) Unlimited Skill Points
13) Barricade damage heals you 300hp or 124hp (caltrops, fences and more, traps)
14) Group Esp
15) Black, White skin and hair
16) Oneshot zombie killing
17) Custom Descriptions For Skills
18) All skills cost the same
19) No Recoil
20) Super Long Range Melee
21) Any body armor, military helmet, military uniforms 1000% protection against shots and zombies (zombies still added contamination)
22) No wait for disconnect/suicide
23) [NEW] Zombies do not react to you
24) [NEW] Super axe and pickaxe (woods and stones drops resourses in one super long range blow)
25) [NEW] Very good health, immunity and requires less food
26) [NEW] Speed crouch and prone equal standing
27) [New] 1x gas can equal 4x gas cans


In version 2.1.8. [or R-V2] add more features and decide the issue with inoperative cars.
Not all tested in multiplayer ._.
All rights belongs to cheat me. When you use my material in their works - provide a link to me.

Virusscans:
JOTTI [0/21]
VIRUSTOTAL [1/51]

Screenshots: ( I dont know how to do it)




Oh my god... I haven't checked any of the new stuff today, but this hack looks pretty badass and somewhat original
Quote Originally Posted by Irregular View Post
Oh my god... I haven't checked any of the new stuff today, but this hack looks pretty badass and somewhat original
It is not the end, i achieve success not knowledge. That many experiments with numbers and values.
How did you get 2084% health?
Quote Originally Posted by DiHack View Post
How did you get 2084% health?
13) Barricade damage heals you 300hp or 124hp (caltrops, fences and more, traps)
No credits for me? The only reason I say this is.. well.. everyone else seems to be too incompetent to make their own esp.
Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post
No credits for me? The only reason I say this is.. well.. everyone else seems to be too incompetent to make their own esp.
Hey dude, no offense, I found the source code in the vast expanses of the Internet.
If I say that I invented breathe, then you will not breathe without my permission?
Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post
No credits for me? The only reason I say this is.. well.. everyone else seems to be too incompetent to make their own esp.

YOUR esp? U just need to change some values, go in a group and wollah.

Stop crying about credit, even if ure right. But the "ESP" is already in the game.

With "OWN" esp i understand that they made the hack themselves, like a real ESP, not like an esp that is already in the game.

Maybe he got all the "codes" or whatever this is, himself?
thanks soooo much xoxo
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeo View Post
Hi guys. I - bothersome Wolfeo. About four hours I spent in studying the fucking code. I found about eight vulnerabilities, but not all yet implemented. This is my second hack, do not judge strictly.

Cheat consists of two parts: .reg file gives invisibility of zombies, assembly-csharp gives everything else.

Installation:
1) Run .reg file (confirm reliability and all)
2) Keep your assembly-csharp, and then replace it with mine. (he is in the Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Unturned \ Unturned_Data \ Managed)

[COLOR="#8B4513"]Abilities:

26) [NEW] Speed crouch and prone equal standing
you do realize that you can set prone AND crouch to 1.5 as values and they go FASTER then standing???? seriously.....
Quote Originally Posted by supersillykid556 View Post
you do realize that you can set prone AND crouch to 1.5 as values and they go FASTER then standing???? seriously.....
Dude, I'm from Russia, I use the translator google. Sarcasm on your part sounds at least primitively. In your language is not there a word that I used in the original. And I changed all values, ​​except run to 1.7.
Ill try this out! Maybe send me a PM with the DL?
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Rory09 View Post
Ill try this out! Maybe send me a PM with the DL?
Thanks!
You can add me in Steam to get it
If the last skill has higher level, it implies that u have inf. health
Quote Originally Posted by a73722111 View Post
If the last skill has higher level, it implies that u have inf. health
However, a couple of shots from timberwolf do not think so: D
Although the man with the hammer raised my health impacts to 4000hp
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?