WTSQUICK SELLING Tons of Life, Tops, Abilities, Skins...

Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
QUICK SELLING Tons of Life, Tops, Abilities, Skins...


LOOKING TO SELL ALL TRADE-ABLE ITEMS FOR BULK!!

OR
SELL ALL TOPS & 100+ Lifes & Many Skins

OR
Sell whatever lol..

Best way to contact me is Leave me a PM/Email me with your Skype.


---WC Tops at USD $1.25
Item
Dagger of Foul Malevolence
Bow of Covert Havens
Staff of the Cosmic Whole
Wand of Recompense
Robe of the Grand Sorcerer
Hydra Skin Armor
Tome of Holy Guidance
Colossus Shield
Elemental Detonation Spell
Cloak of Ghostly Concealment
Quiver of Elvish Mastery
Helm of the Great General
Bloodsucker Skull
Scepter of Storms

---WC Tops at USD $1.50
Item
Sword of Acclaim
Acropolis Armor

---RINGS at USD $4.00
Item
Ring of Unbound Health
Ring of Unbound Defense

---SKINS at USD $6.00+
Agent Skin
Bashing Bride Skin
Brigand Skin
Eligible Bachelor Skin

Slime Ninja Skin
Shoveguy Skin
Slime Wizard Skin
Deadly Vixen Skin
Holy Avenger Skin
Drow Trickster Skin
B.B. Wolf Skin
Ranger Skin

---SKINS at USD $1.00+
Nun Skin
Witch Doctor Skin
Sorceress Skin
Artemis Skin
Nexus no Miko Skin
Lil Red Skin
Witch Skin
Slime Archer Skin
Slime Priest Skin

Selling some UT Accounts here,


Notes:
*Not going first unless you are vouched well.
**You have to contact an OMM if you want the trade to be done via omm.
***Paypal gifts only, otherwise any charges should be paid by the buyers.

Payment method:
Can accept Paypal or Lifes.

Contacting me:

Please click my name and send a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your Skype and what you are selling.

Thanks
Bought tops and lifes for $20. All went smoothly.
Update... 55+ Yellow Star Account is now SOLD!
Sold 16 UB HPS and some random tops/ Lifes.

~~~~~~~~~ 200+ Lifes in stock now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lioxwolf View Post
Am willing to buy 2Bachelor Skins
10$ for both
I think there's a confusion. Or your offer is just really bad.
Am willing to buy 2Bachelor Skins
10$ for both
Add me on Skype: mac.ordetx
Hey im interested in a few items, add me on skype: djhunt2009
The Kid scammed me, DONT BUY FROM HIM
Quote Originally Posted by djhunt2011 View Post
The Kid scammed me, DONT BUY FROM HIM
Mind showing some proof? I trade with none123none all the time without an OMM. I trust him fully, and he has never lied or attempted to scam me. I would keep blind accusation to yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Compensate View Post
Mind showing some proof? I trade with none123none all the time without an OMM. I trust him fully, and he has never lied or attempted to scam me. I would keep blind accusation to yourself.
one can sell to 1000 trusted and scam a single 1 post guy.

But yeah, post the skype convo if you wanna scam alert people :>
Quote Originally Posted by mordetx View Post
Add me on Skype: mac.ordetx
I've had you on my list for a long while. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by djhunt2011 View Post
Hey im interested in a few items, add me on skype: djhunt2009
I've sent a request, but you haven't accepted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by djhunt2011 View Post
The Kid scammed me, DONT BUY FROM HIM
As said earlier, you haven't accepted my request yet. So i believe you have added some impersonator and traded.
Sorry about your loss, what was the skype name you traded with?

HERE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A NOTE, PLEASE ASK ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE ME TO SEND YOU A PERSONAL MAIL FROM THIS ACCOUNT.
OR YOU ARE TALKING TO THE WRONG PERSON.

Compensate ~ Thanks for supporting me. I'm just trying to clear all my stock and close this game for good.
@Lovroman ~ Hey boss! Could you please delete the 55 star account detail and screenshots on first post, since its sold. Thanks very much!
Quote Originally Posted by none123none View Post
I've had you on my list for a long while. Haha.


I've sent a request, but you haven't accepted yet.


As said earlier, you haven't accepted my request yet. So i believe you have added some impersonator and traded.
Sorry about your loss, what was the skype name you traded with?

HERE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A NOTE, PLEASE ASK ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE ME TO SEND YOU A PERSONAL MAIL FROM THIS ACCOUNT.
OR YOU ARE TALKING TO THE WRONG PERSON.

Compensate ~ Thanks for supporting me. I'm just trying to clear all my stock and close this game for good.
@Lovroman ~ Hey boss! Could you please delete the 55 star account detail and screenshots on first post, since its sold. Thanks very much!
Remember I told the that there's a guy name none123 on skype. He sent me request during when we were talking.
pls add me on skype: theo.cm
SCAMMER! --- rotmgnone123 --- is the skype.

skype display name ; none123none ; --- think he was trying to impersonate you --- anyone reading beware , i think that none123none HERE, is legit. so people are trying to pretend they're him!!! watch out! ^_^
Thanks RotmgTratior, turned out I was talking to an impersonator all this time. He left before we made the trade after he say "okay I'll go first".
Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?