WTS[EUW] Gold IV

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[EUW] Gold IV
Hello I have for sell my account which have 28 skins 3 of them are legendary skins: Demonblade Tryndamere, Infernal Nasus and Corporate Mundo. I have Riot K-9 Nasus. On account is 51 lp. I want for this account 10-15 euro paysafecard or skins to counter strike global offensive. I will not go first if you're not trusted member of mpgh. I can use middleman. You can post your offer here, pm or on my steam: Przemo157

Screens:



Refresh (10 characters)
the thing is, that you arent really trusted :P
Quote Originally Posted by Kaszana999 View Post
the thing is, that you arent really trusted :P
That's why a middleman should be used.
As I wrote I can use middleman btw refresh.
refresh 10 characters
refresh 10 characters
refresh 10 characters
Refresh Reached Gold 5 price changed for atleast 20 euro
Well still playing when I am bored can change for cs:go skins, I can use middleman. Can someone change topic name to [EUW]Gold IV ?

Quote Originally Posted by Przemo473 View Post
Well still playing when I am bored can change for cs:go skins, I can use middleman. Can someone change topic name to [EUW]Gold IV ?

@Cataclypse .
Refresh accepting cs go items can use middleman.
Quote Originally Posted by sparx1 View Post
Not to start any drama, but I bought a account from him which I suddenly don't have access to anymore so be carefull. Bought it at the end of July and don't have acccess to it anymore for 4 weeks. Yes, I changes password and email.

http://i.imgur.com/q521BT6.png
http://i.imgur.com/E7wkdmQ.png

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/20724972#matches
He might of have reclaimed through the support system.
Try contacting him again. If he doesn't reply to you within a few days try to recall the payment, send a report ticket into riot and get the account banned. :\

Probably should've gotten the original email as well XD.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?