How to use a hack/requirements to inject a hack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How to use a hack/requirements to inject a hack
Requirements to inject a hack.

A short guide for you guy's

To inject a hack/dll, you need a Injector.
Our currently Undetected Injector.

Injectors:
MPGH Jhem Injector (x86/x64)
JamesCarl's Injector v1.0
DrokJector v1.0 | Injector DLL

The hack/dll is not working?

Solution:
Install: Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable (32-bit)
Install: Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable (64-bit)

Can't run the loader?

Solution:
Install: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5

Still not working? Turn off your anti-virus.

Stuck? @Liz
how to do for not lag ????
thanks bro.. good tut..
Who Cant Inject dll this days xD But thank
Could be more complex... but GJ.
TY for the injector links.
wow thanks dude!
Jhem: can you help me?? When I want to start point blank Brazil, I see this error: The program could not start due to lack of MSVCP110D.dll
Help me please I want to use this hack (hack from jackal-)
Quote Originally Posted by sexwithviperred View Post
Jhem: can you help me?? When I want to start point blank Brazil, I see this error: The program could not start due to lack of MSVCP110D.dll
Help me please I want to use this hack (hack from jackal-)
Use this method.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Solution:
Install: Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable (32-bit)
Install: Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable (64-bit)
0xE019100B
Error : Suspicious program detected .

pano po e2 ayusin ?
nilalabas ung sa PB .. na ddetect po e sa PB po yan
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?