Cheap low elo boosting.
I will boost you from:
`bronze 5 through bronze 1 $20($4 per division)
`bronze1-silver5 $8
`silver5-silver1 $30($6 per division)
`silver1-gold5 $15
I'm allowed to waste ip to buy champions and runes. No refunds unless something causes me to be unable to finish boosting your account.(divisions already boosted will be removed from the refund. $4/$6 per division.) If your lp gain is really low there may be additional fees. Would highly prefer you have most of the adcs especially corki, jinx, vayne and ezreal since they are the easiest champs to carry with in bronze and silver. You will not be allowed to play ranked until I complete the service you paid for and must be willing to get of the account when I'm available to boost it. I will be able to boost your account roughly 6 hours per day. So I would recommend playing on a smurf or do something else once I start boosting.
Contact me via skype - Product_of_fallout and well discuss what you want and payment. You'll pay the minimal tier/division fee. Make sure you mention your LP gain to me because If I start boosting and you only get 14 or less LP per win there will be a $3 per division in bronze and a $5 per division in silver increase for every division until I get the gain over 20 LP. If you don't tell me and refuse to pay the addition fee I will only issue a 50% refund. You are responsible for paypal fees.
Payment for this service will be a donation to avoid the temptation of charge back after the service is completed. I have only ever boosted one other person and when we talk in skype ill add him to the call so you can talk to him. Took me about 2 days to boost him from bronze 4 to silver 4.
To get vouchers Ill boost 2-3 people two divisions for free. You must be between bronze 5-3 and have at least 4 or 5 adcs on your account. It should only take 3-4 hours to boost the two divisions as long as your LP per win is over 15.
`bronze 5 through bronze 1 $20($4 per division)
`bronze1-silver5 $8
`silver5-silver1 $30($6 per division)
`silver1-gold5 $15
I'm allowed to waste ip to buy champions and runes. No refunds unless something causes me to be unable to finish boosting your account.(divisions already boosted will be removed from the refund. $4/$6 per division.) If your lp gain is really low there may be additional fees. Would highly prefer you have most of the adcs especially corki, jinx, vayne and ezreal since they are the easiest champs to carry with in bronze and silver. You will not be allowed to play ranked until I complete the service you paid for and must be willing to get of the account when I'm available to boost it. I will be able to boost your account roughly 6 hours per day. So I would recommend playing on a smurf or do something else once I start boosting.
Contact me via skype - Product_of_fallout and well discuss what you want and payment. You'll pay the minimal tier/division fee. Make sure you mention your LP gain to me because If I start boosting and you only get 14 or less LP per win there will be a $3 per division in bronze and a $5 per division in silver increase for every division until I get the gain over 20 LP. If you don't tell me and refuse to pay the addition fee I will only issue a 50% refund. You are responsible for paypal fees.
Payment for this service will be a donation to avoid the temptation of charge back after the service is completed. I have only ever boosted one other person and when we talk in skype ill add him to the call so you can talk to him. Took me about 2 days to boost him from bronze 4 to silver 4.
To get vouchers Ill boost 2-3 people two divisions for free. You must be between bronze 5-3 and have at least 4 or 5 adcs on your account. It should only take 3-4 hours to boost the two divisions as long as your LP per win is over 15.


