WTSCheap low elo boosting.

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by product_of_fallout View Post
What silver are you? Ill boost you a division or two
Am silver 4, Added you on Skype
What a booster, Joins a game, i ask him how's the game going, kept flaming and complaining about his team and then fails to carry, and i told him to stop flaming and complaining then he say's that comes out from a guy that has chat restrict and then say's am not leaving because of the game, am leaving because of you, just wasted my time and lp, now 1 more lose and i am in silver 5, just wow.
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post
What a booster, Joins a game, i ask him how's the game going, kept flaming and complaining about his team and then fails to carry, and i told him to stop flaming and complaining then he say's that comes out from a guy that has chat restrict and then say's am not leaving because of the game, am leaving because of you, just wasted my time and lp, now 1 more lose and i am in silver 5, just wow.
He says and I quote if you win tell me if you lose tell me why so I did and he says I'm flaming because I said we dont have a tank mid top and jg fed their mid top and jungle and that our mid and support didnt peel and apparently thats flaming. and yes I said I dont need a lecture on how I describe my loss from someone who is on a chat restriction for being toxic. So he says he can flame but still tell me not to and I despise hypocrites so I stopped playing. I would have still boosted him if not for his attitude.
Quote Originally Posted by product_of_fallout View Post
He says and I quote if you win tell me if you lose tell me why so I did and he says I'm flaming because I said we dont have a tank mid top and jg fed their mid top and jungle and that our mid and support didnt peel and apparently thats flaming. and yes I said I dont need a lecture on how I describe my loss from someone who is on a chat restriction for being toxic. So he says he can flame but still tell me not to and I despise hypocrites so I stopped playing. I would have still boosted him if not for his attitude.
Well i don't care but you could have possibly told me : my team is unskilled, and that's not flaming, anyway take a screenie of your main account showing your league because you didn't mention that in your thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Well i don't care but you could have possibly told me : my team is unskilled, and that's not flaming, anyway take a screenie of your main account showing your league because you didn't mention that in your thread.
My main account is actually for sale up here as well. What do you think because Im gold 2 93 lp I can boost people out of bronze and silver? lol okay
Quote Originally Posted by product_of_fallout View Post
My main account is actually for sale up here as well. What do you think because Im gold 2 93 lp I can boost people out of bronze and silver? lol okay
You said you can get plat and diamond easily, I guess that was all just trash words.
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


You said you can get plat and diamond easily, I guess that was all just trash words.
no not at all I still win the majority of my games
Quote Originally Posted by product_of_fallout View Post
no not at all I still win the majority of my games
Lel alright, good luck with your boosting service, and dont quote me up saying thanks, i know you will say it, you welcome.
Dis guy boosted my account from Bronze 4 to Silver 5 in 3 days, I reccomend him for Boosting your accountz
i vouch for him bought silver 5 to silver 1 he did it legit and in less then 3 days
So you give free vouches and then an mpgh member says you're legit?
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?