AngryNewest update patched "LICK"

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Newest update patched "LICK"
The update that came out 5 minutes ago just patched LICK and gold hack.
Patched other hacks too, they're not working for me.
Also patched Kunii's hack. THE SERVER DESTROYER.
LOL, kunii's hack was op as hell. I crashed about 3 servers.
Quote Originally Posted by lolggkid View Post
LOL, kunii's hack was op as hell. I crashed about 3 servers.
I destroyed more. Becouse i got kuniis hack way before it was uploaded <3 for kunii all the way.
I couldn't even get your hack to work, and I did it 100% like all the tutorials told me, man.
I Didnt Know It Patched It But Uhh.
I Got An Error In My Menu And I Went To It.
It Was life.tellHealth(100)
so i tryed to retype it
well.. and.. Um..

Nelson Sexton [developer] 7 minutes ago

Are you sure they deleted it? Most likely it was moved to a subforum.

Also I made a silent patch a few minutes ago that fixed several of the major hacks. Unfortunately I can't do as much as I'd like to until I have the Steam servers out, as they're much more authoritative.
Link to that, LonelyCow?
http :/ / steamcommunity . com /app /304930/discussions /0/34093781845560383/
Quote Originally Posted by LonelyCow View Post
http :/ / steamcommunity . com /app /304930/discussions /0/34093781845560383/
Damn, I guess we need to wait for updates.
I just launched unturned and injected lick hack, worked fine...
Menu is not working though ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah lickhack works fine but for now we'll just have to wait and see.
I tried redownloading and injecting Lick Jumbo, it says it injected fine but INS menu is broken.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?