WTSSelling Lots For Visa Gift Card Method By Bioecho112

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Lots For Visa Gift Card Method By Bioecho112
Warning: THIS IS NOT A METHOD FOR GETTING VISA GIFT CARDS
If you would like the method click: Here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I've gotten full permission by bioecho12 to sell lot numbers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price: 4 dollars
The visa gift cards range from 30 -150 dollars
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vouch:
Need one or two either trusted members or staff to vouch(Must have already bought the method from bioecho12 for it to work.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skype: mpgh.mike
Yup, I have allowed him to sell them, as I am far to lazy to get them while I'm at work. being a manager sucks.
Give one vouch copy and give one to @Kevin
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post
Give one vouch copy and give one to @Kevin
Thats funny. I just had mike give busted one for his vouch copy today LOL
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
Thats funny. I just had mike give busted one for his vouch copy today LOL
Then give me and give @G .
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post


Then give me and give @G .
EVEN FUNNIER. i gave g the method for free yesterday LOL
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
EVEN FUNNIER. i gave g the method for free yesterday LOL
LOL , then give it to me
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
EVEN FUNNIER. i gave g the method for free yesterday LOL
I never really tried it but thanks m8.
I'll take a vouch copy if I meet the requirements of " trusted "
Quote Originally Posted by MikeN'Ikes View Post
Warning: THIS IS NOT A METHOD FOR GETTING VISA GIFT CARDS
If you would like the method click: Here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I've gotten full permission by bioecho12 to sell lot numbers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price: 4 dollars
The visa gift cards range from 30 -150 dollars
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vouch:
Need one or two either trusted members or staff to vouch(Must have already bought the method from bioecho12 for it to work.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skype: mpgh.mike
I don't know if I fully understand, but in his original method I bought from him, he gave me a formula for the lot numbers....sooooo? What then? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
I don't know if I fully understand, but in his original method I bought from him, he gave me a formula for the lot numbers....sooooo? What then? lol
Resell the visa cards he got from the method.
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post


Resell the visa cards he got from the method.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN'Ikes View Post
I've gotten full permission by bioecho12 to sell lot numbers.
I'm pretty sure that's not it
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
I'm pretty sure that's not it
Quote Originally Posted by MikeN'Ikes View Post
Price: 4 dollars
The visa gift cards range from 30 -150 dollars

idk took a guess but alright sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
I don't know if I fully understand, but in his original method I bought from him, he gave me a formula for the lot numbers....sooooo? What then? lol
The lots have changed. Sure the forulma still works. But you get smaller amounts like 30$ he has the big 120$ lots
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post





idk took a guess but alright sorry
Lol, didn't mean to sound rude. Was trying to find an answer
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?