ArrowPatchedGold Hack [ 2.2.3 ]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Gold Hack [ 2.2.3 ]
Gold Hack
[ 2.2.3 ]

____________________________________

Functions

- Golden name in chat and player list
- Extra skin colors, hair and faces
- Access to special Golden servers
- Suit and shades on Golden servers
- Extra loot drops on Golden servers
- Double experience on Golden servers
- Enhanced sleek darker user interface.


Scan


http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...e38ae0c9437ca7ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/c...is/1407231273/ⓘ


Screenshot

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/11...913/hNaKfI.jpgⓘ
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/11...673/Ig9Xzs.jpgⓘ


Information

Whenever there will be a version post here in this forum a new gold :3

By KastOn_Bag
Gold Hack [ 2.2.3 ]_mpgh.net.zip157 KB · 368 downloads Not scanned
I've already made one, but it's cool :"3, It's just really easy to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Sparkington View Post
I've already made one, but it's cool :"3, It's just really easy to do.
I know xD..
I'd rather trust KastOn_Bag's Gold Hack than anyone elses .-.
//Approved
THIS FILE IS NO LONGER RUNNING!
File is patched..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us