Selling Spotify, CrunchyRoll, Netflix, NFL Sunday Ticket, Directv, and much more!

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Selling Spotify, CrunchyRoll, Netflix, NFL Sunday Ticket, Directv, and much more!
Hi, welcome to my account shop! I'm selling a variety of different sites which I'll be listing down below.

All accounts come with a 1 week free warranty! If you would like to purchase a longer warranty it can be discussed on skype or pm.

Websites Available:

-Directv Premier $3.00 (Whats included: HBO GO, Showtime Unlimited, MAX GO, Starz Play, and more!)

-Crunchyroll All-Access $1.00

-Netflix 0.75¢

-Spotify 0.75¢

-NFL Sunday Ticket $2.00

-Beats Music $1.00

-UFC $1.00

-Rapidgator $1.00

-MLB.TV Yearly Video Streaming $3.00




 
Vouches






All these vouches are from my previous thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=838091


TOS:

1. If something happens to your account a replacement might be possible, but there are no refunds.
2. You're allowed to change the account details if you want, but if you do it voids the warranty.
3. Chargebacks will result in a scam report.

NOTES:
1. I only accept paypal currency.

Contact:
1. Skype: Mr.KennyPowers 2. PM: MrKennyPowers
How long are the crunchyroll memberships?
Some are yearly and some are monthly.
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
How long are the crunchyroll memberships?
OP forgot to tag you.

Also, how would you know if we changed the login details and not the owner?
Mr.KennyPowers was one of my trusted seller for HBO GO, DIRECTV and Netflix. Very happy for his professional conduct and his quick response in serving customer needs.

Will buy again from him in the future
SHOP CLOSED

I'm going to be away for 5 days starting Sunday (8/10/2014). I'll respond to all messages and open my shop back up when i return on Friday (8/15/2014).
SHOP RE-OPENED

I'm back and selling!
perfect transaction. cheers!
Plenty of accounts in stock. Bump.
Update: Crunchy Roll 1 year accounts are now $2.00 and regular 1 month accounts are $1.00
Bought a netflix lifetime warranty really fast and nice!
Got MLB and spotify. Vouch
Vouch for this guy I have bought two accounts now both work perfectly.
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?