ExclamationNEW AVA BYPASS

PollNEW AVA XIGNCODE3 BYPASS
Yes 92% · 45
No8% · 4
49 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
NEW AVA XIGNCODE3 BYPASS
Would you like a new XIGNCODE3 bypass to be released. They turned off the heart beat so it can be done again.

Vote if you do, and vote if you don't.
I wonder if the heartbeat was causing all those server problems? It's hilarious they keep turning it off.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Would you like a new AVA bypass to be released. They turned off the heart beat so it can be done again.

Vote if you do, and vote if you don't.
Mate what happened to your staff rank? I tried to VM/PM you but it seems like you turned it off.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Mate what happened to your staff rank? I tried to VM/PM you but it seems like you turned it off.
I resigned to concentrate on work and other stuff. Too many stupid kids, fucking trolls and scamming fucks getting away with it. I turned everything off, but am still on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


I resigned to concentrate on work and other stuff. Too many stupid kids, fucking trolls and scamming fucks getting away with it. I turned everything off, but am still on skype.
Can't find you on Skype, can you add me? mpgh.commanderr
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


I resigned to concentrate on work and other stuff. Too many stupid kids, fucking trolls and scamming fucks getting away with it. I turned everything off, but am still on skype.
You deleted me on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


You deleted me on Skype
I deleted everybody dude, but I'll add you back if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


I deleted everybody dude, but I'll add you back if you want.
Yes please, also release this bypass because contribution
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Would you like a new AVA bypass to be released. They turned off the heart beat so it can be done again.

Vote if you do, and vote if you don't.
AVA Bypass?, Isn't it called Xigncode Bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by Neox. View Post


AVA Bypass?, Isn't it called Xigncode Bypass?
who the fuck gives a shit about that?
I mean it would be nice to have some releases, but I like playing with the game hack free :/
So, eehmm... I'm new on this forum, and on the game, play it now like a week of two, having a good account with the m24 fleur de lys & aks desmodus.

But anyways, what can I exactly do with this 'bypass'? I've searched already a bit on Google, but it's compitable with Cheat Engine or somethings? It's a gun adder in to a.v.a or somethings? Yeah i know, i'm a BIG NOOB. but yeah, sorry for that.

So, it would be helpfull if someone can explain what you can do with a 'bypass' in A.V.A.

(P.S: A YES for the bypass! lol.)
Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by Whreax View Post
So, eehmm... I'm new on this forum, and on the game, play it now like a week of two, having a good account with the m24 fleur de lys & aks desmodus.

But anyways, what can I exactly do with this 'bypass'? I've searched already a bit on Google, but it's compitable with Cheat Engine or somethings? It's a gun adder in to a.v.a or somethings? Yeah i know, i'm a BIG NOOB. but yeah, sorry for that.

So, it would be helpfull if someone can explain what you can do with a 'bypass' in A.V.A.

(P.S: A YES for the bypass! lol.)
Thanks in advance!
A Xigncode bypass is a bypass which bypasses the Anticheat System of the game , that makes u able to use Detected Programs.
It would be nice to see some new Puplic hacks released, even if it is "only" a bypass I'm sure if someone start releasing again, other coder will join and release too. So YES release it!
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?