SolvedSession Lost Problem...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Session Lost Problem...
I was playing DayZ earlier with my buddy and got off to play Garry's Mod, I come back to play DayZ and says "Session Lost" on every server I join my internet is perfectly fine! This is Standalone by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Did you try validating your game cache?
Yeah, it did nothing...
Did you make sure it's updated to the version of the server you are trying to connect to? Also does DayZ have permission to connect to the internet? You allowed it through your fire wall.
All I can think, like @[MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI said, it is something to do with your antivirus/firewall.
Although, could possibly be because of in the new update there's more communication between the server and the clients and therefore, more chance of authentication prohibiting lag and timeouts.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us