CoolWTSLegendary account colonel 1st class with 120 ++ ap guns mega guns

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Legendary account colonel 1st class with 120 ++ ap guns mega guns
Hello i want to sell my account because i will quit AVA so i want a good price
Lets Start

Point Man : M870 May Queen (timed)
MP7A1 White Tiger
10ga.Blue Horse
Golden Remington 870
KAC PDW Guardian
Striker Kaliya
Veresk OMON
K1A1 Venus
AKS-74U Eros
M1897 Trench Gun
MP7A1 Sumire
Kriss Houou
AKS-74U Desmodus
MK.18 DBDU
SPAS-15 Jiao
Saiga12 Leo
UZI Xiao Qing
Dual TMP 2x
PPSH-41 Dao
Uzi Raven
Mach Turtle
MP7A1 Altan

Rifle man
M16 VN May Queen (timed)
M14 DMR
AK-47 Black Snake
XCR Kraken
Milad FAL
G36KA1 Gustave (Caiman after Switch)
M4A1 Bald Eagle
FG-42 Sumire
AK200 OMON
OTS-14 Blue Dragon
OTS-Urushi
Rx4 Aphrodite
FAL Hot Road
Type 89 Peacock
Golden FN-2000
FAMAS MK.3 Fryja
ARX-160
AK-47 Predator
AMD-65 Pheonix
M4A1 Peony
SCAR-L Gladiator
QBZ97 Panda
AMD Kaliya
AK47 MK.3 Neon
Golden AK.47
L85A2 Antares
FireFox
M16A4 D.Shadow
Tar-21 Tiamat

Sniper Man
SV98 Blue Horse
R93 May Queen (timed)
M24 Fleur-de-lys
VSS Katana
FR-F2 Gold Horse
Jormungand
DSR-1 Altan
TPG1 EPKO
FireBird
PGM Kaliya
PGM/338 Argos
Mosin-Nagant Sumire
Fr-F2 Sumire
Mosin-Nagant Roswell
M40A5 White Tiger
HK417 Jiao
HK417 Cookie
VSS 9x
SV98 Jiao
AMW Dao
SV98 OMON

Pistols
S&W M29
Walther P38 3x
Flaying V
HK45 Tactical
lock Neon 4x
92FS ENGRAVE (timed)
Colt SAA Marshal
SW19113x
Tuma MTE-224 VA
FN57
Luger P-08
Super RedHawk 2x
FMG9
Beretta Barbatos
Ingram Mac10
Desert Eagle 2x

Knifes
clan Harpoon Blade 2x
Black-Urushi
Dotanuki
Kukri Caiman
WaterMelon Bar

nades
M67 Caiman
M67 Black Snake
MK3A2 Caiman
MK3A2 Red wine

Extra items
Gloves lyan 180 days
Panfilov Mask
euro plus 330 days
Exp 100% 30 days

Stats

Game Record: 2600 / 2500
RP : 1500
S/D 1.4
Exp: 30%
Money: 20k

my skype strikeforce2012 ,, offer me thanks .....

Photos Time

http://imgur.com/UN2wqQvⓘ
http://imgur.com/cak0Rlsⓘ
http://imgur.com/V7ZlRtCⓘ
http://imgur.com/A6CjAjYⓘ
http://imgur.com/JZqa0D4ⓘ
http://imgur.com/9pRjytZⓘ
http://imgur.com/c9Wdbmoⓘ
http://imgur.com/CYaKss1ⓘ
http://imgur.com/fMao4vIⓘ
http://imgur.com/WohcNQkⓘ
http://imgur.com/q3PFZVEⓘ
http://imgur.com/TSIz97Qⓘ
http://imgur.com/5TOuumpⓘ
http://imgur.com/Tya5MSJⓘ
http://imgur.com/zGRvq2wⓘ
http://imgur.com/12egtTHⓘ
http://imgur.com/Ny21JfLⓘ
http://imgur.com/WK7DmfIⓘ
http://imgur.com/jaEhuOMⓘ
http://imgur.com/AEt1Okrⓘ
http://imgur.com/hAhd829ⓘ
http://imgur.com/LYa1G85ⓘ
http://imgur.com/EQkijdYⓘ
http://imgur.com/R1scX5bⓘ
http://imgur.com/7Mfs3iMⓘ
http://imgur.com/gfkMPr8ⓘ
http://imgur.com/B57rV9fⓘ
http://imgur.com/1qeJrTMⓘ
http://imgur.com/5dVNm4Uⓘ
http://imgur.com/5o998E5ⓘ
http://imgur.com/iW1OhkLⓘ
http://imgur.com/xar5bhlⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by thecres20 View Post
Photos Time
Fix your screenshots please or the thread will be deleted.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Fix your screenshots please or the thread will be deleted.
Done RidDick
who wants to sit there and click on each pic link make a fricken album is it that hard geez
Quote Originally Posted by darkdemise18 View Post
who wants to sit there and click on each pic link make a fricken album is it that hard geez
Don't know how to make it
hey i'm offering $120 for this one - paypal
Quote Originally Posted by Caracal View Post
hey i'm offering $120 for this one - paypal
bad offer no ty
Hi! Im looking for an account. I just care about the permanent guns like desmodus, eros, ak47 hawkeye, xm8, m4a1 rosewell, fnf 2000, SAKO... All permanent ofcourse. Dont care about the rank, s/d non of that shit.
Im willing to pay up to $150 US Dolars by paypal only.
But I've never bought and account before so I'm wondering if someone can help me with tips or info of how to do it and the precautions I gotta take, and how does the deal works and all that stuff...
I'm really into this one but I wanna learn a little bit more before buying it.
Quote Originally Posted by CrushEm View Post
Hi! Im looking for an account. I just care about the permanent guns like desmodus, eros, ak47 hawkeye, xm8, m4a1 rosewell, fnf 2000, SAKO... All permanent ofcourse. Dont care about the rank, s/d non of that shit.
Im willing to pay up to $150 US Dolars by paypal only.
But I've never bought and account before so I'm wondering if someone can help me with tips or info of how to do it and the precautions I gotta take, and how does the deal works and all that stuff...
I'm really into this one but I wanna learn a little bit more before buying it.
strikeforce2012 my skype if u wanna talk about my acc
Quote Originally Posted by supermatrix View Post
added on skype..
accepted -.-
talking on skype! btw nice account :P
Quote Originally Posted by supermatrix View Post
talking on skype! btw nice account :P
thanks dude
$185 final offer. Paypal only.
Quote Originally Posted by CrushEm View Post
$185 final offer. Paypal only.
add me skype
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?