HelpVB

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
VB
Is anyone here fluent in VB?
I'm working on coding a ForceOP, and I need some help. Mostly because I'm absolutely terrible at coding.
Yeah yeah, VB is easy to learn, and I'm trying to learn, just I need some halp.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post
Is anyone here fluent in VB?
I'm working on coding a ForceOP, and I need some help. Mostly because I'm absolutely terrible at coding.
Yeah yeah, VB is easy to learn, and I'm trying to learn, just I need some halp.

You should post this to visual basic section

I don't know how to help but i want to see some pictures of that ForceOP

This was from my old PC, and I lost the code to it, but this is what I had

After hitting login

After it 'processed'

After it stops responding for about a minute for some ungodly reason
Most unorganized thread ever
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post

This was from my old PC, and I lost the code to it, but this is what I had

After hitting login

After it 'processed'

After it stops responding for about a minute for some ungodly reason
Most unorganized thread ever
Needs more design
I noticed that..
I think my paint version was better :-:
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post
I noticed that..
I think my paint version was better :-:
Use ghost theme or something
use a minecraft icon, that really matters
this is a fake hacking program right?
Quote Originally Posted by jerry43002 View Post
this is a fake hacking program right?
No its real
and may i ask how this works?
Quote Originally Posted by jerry43002 View Post
and may i ask how this works?
It doesnt its fake
but i asked whether it was fake?
Quote Originally Posted by jerry43002 View Post
but i asked whether it was fake?
It's a phishing tool. They enter the username and password, and it emails it to my alt email, which emails me.
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post
It's a phishing tool. They enter the username and password, and it emails it to my alt email, which emails me.
I don't know VB but wanna send me the code?
THATS WAT I MEAN!!!! .
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us