ight then

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
ight then
I'm not an avid anime watcher but when I find a certain show I like it will consume me for that week or day and its been awhile since I've seen anything that actually interests and to clarify what I'm asking is for you to recommend me something (I know another one of these fucking threads)
the few i have seen and actually liked where:
Kill la Kill
Watamoto
All the Evangelions
Soul eater
HOTD

tried one peace and naruto and all that stupid shit when I was younger but I hated it

I could have asked some place else but this is the first place that came to mind
Bakemonogatari
Kara no Kyoukai
Baccano!
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
Bakemonogatari
Kara no Kyoukai
Baccano!
Hunter x Hunter (2011)


Rance is back
Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
Bakemonogatari
Kara no Kyoukai
Baccano!
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Thanks man. Looks like your still alive I see
Strongly recommend school days.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Strongly recommend school days.
This.
Post video with thoughts after.

Other then that:
Btooom
Strike the blood
Angel beats
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Mirai Nikk / Future diary
No game No life

Not a bad place to start since most are more than just action
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Noucome | weird, but funny as fuck
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Hitsugi no Chaika
Log Horizon
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Strongly recommend school days.
Starting school days as soon as i can

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceARK View Post
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Noucome | weird, but funny as fuck
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Hitsugi no Chaika
Log Horizon
Hitsugi no Chaika is something I've been looking to start

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


This.
Post video with thoughts after.

Other then that:
Btooom
Strike the blood
Angel beats
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Mirai Nikk / Future diary
No game No life

Not a bad place to start since most are more than just action
Angel beats is something ill properly look into because its seems great from the few episodes ive seen so far
Try these

Blood +
Blood C (make sure to wath the movie aswell since its the continuation instead of a second season)
Shikabane Hime Aka
Shikabane Hime Kuro
Death Note
Yuru Yuri (just to be a bit different than those above hehe)
Yuru Yuri 2
Fate/Zero(animation)
katanagatari(art)
Bakemonogatari(characters)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(Best this year).
Strike the blood
Reborn!
HunterxHunter
The irregular at magic highschool
Hamatora
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post

Akuma no Riddle- Pretty good I guess, wasnt too thrilled on the idea of female MC's since I enjoy male MC's better(idk why) but gave it a shot and was glad I gave it a chance c:

Tokyo Ghoul- One of the best this season has to give atm imo

Akame ga Kill- Same as Tokyo Ghoul, caught up with the manga and anime but both are equally satisfying in terms of action/entertainment(the manga is really good, better than the anime I guess but the deaths are too much and horrifying tbh but eh w/e love it nonetheless)

Btooom!- Ending was shit, but eps flowed smoothly and it's pretty entertaining nonetheless

Ga-Rei Zero- Wouldn't say I'm 100% satisfied with this one but it's alright imo but just be prepared for 8 eps filled with flashbacks lmao (from eps 2-10) but they're necessary in order for you to understand the concept of the show and its plot since the ending of the first ep is sure to leave you asking questions due to the confusion it has produced(well at least for me lol) Oh yh this has a lot of violence/blood shed, wouldnt recommend seeing it if you're easily sickened by it(like me but I just had to bear it haha)

Hellsing- Arucard is a fucking monster, basically the best character in the show lol enjoyed Sera also I guess. Didn't seem slow to me or anything, average graphics I guess

Gokukoku no Brynhildr(aka Brynhildr in the Darkness)- Ending was rushed and horrible, but the rest of the show was good/enjoyable and entertaining at the very most I guess

Oda Nobuna no Yabou- Setting is mainly based on true history and on actual people(Japan's Sengoku period) but modified a bit by replacing most of the samurais with girls lol Also if you like lolis, I don't but Hanbei and Goemon were so kawaii :3, then you should check this out as well(there's like 4-5 in this). Has its fair share of action, romance, and comedy as well
Updated* :3 just a bit, have more to watch

Date A Live- Pretty good, not much to say but it might hint towards some incest due to Kotori's feelings for Shido

Angel Beat- 100% A must watch... cried at the end, so fucking beautiful

Danganronpa- Similar to Akuma No Riddle+ mostly composed of the "students" solving murder mysteries, btw the color of blood is purple due to censorship lol

No Game No Life- Really good, Shiro is so kawaii and Jibril+Steph can get the D hehe graphics are better than average but not an overkill I guess

Omamori Himari- Ecchi/Harem but I would 100% recommend because it has its fair share of comedy and action, also if you like lolis there's one in here for you lol

Isshukan Friends(One Week Friends)- Pretty mediocre but it's alright, ultimate friendzoning is displayed here as well lmao

Zero no Tsukaima- 4 seasons, really good and the ending of the 2nd season made me cry haha the series is unfortunately unfinished because of the author/creator's death of cancer last year :/ :(

I think that's about it o.0

If you need some h hmu lmao(Idk why but I find recommending it fun :D)

Also if you want to watch School Days, prepare yourself for the shit storm ahead, the ending is EXTREMELY horrible and displeasing(what happens to Kotonoha is horrendous as well, she's my favorite and like the only good character in the series lol)
if u havent seen highschool dxd what are u doing right now go watch it
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us