Free Weapons ?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Free Weapons ?
Hi all,
Is someone no if I can have weapons or Credit for free ?
Thank you
Well, i dont think some want to give u some free items
maby u can buy nx its not expencive
i already used 69k nx :P
I don't want to pay xD
I want to have weapons for free or NX for free ^^
Quote Originally Posted by WarL0cka View Post
I don't want to pay xD
I want to have weapons for free or NX for free ^^
omg noob all things like that are client sided
Quote Originally Posted by ltjustas1 View Post
omg noob all things like that are client sided
Uhhm hes not asking for a hack of it
hes asking if some 1 can give it to him

Read before u write
Use that click and get cash sites it works but it takes some time
Quote Originally Posted by matthijs122 View Post
Use that click and get cash sites it works but it takes some time
Wich? PR doesn't work in the EU CA, Or does it? (BTW PR is Prize.... I dunno if it will considered as spamming or bad thing to say the name.)
No I want a hack or a tutorial xD
Well then edit ur post becuase u ask if some can give a weapon to u
Someone know a site to have free NX ?
Quote Originally Posted by WarL0cka View Post
Someone know a site to have free NX ?
Well i can tell u 1 thing : There isnt such thing as NX hack
But can I have NX or GP for free ? (hack or ArtMoney tuto like warrock )
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us