WTT[TRADING] Minecraft Account & Battlefield 3 | [TRADING FOR] CS:GO account (unused)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[TRADING] Minecraft Account & Battlefield 3 | [TRADING FOR] CS:GO account (unused)
Greetings gentlemen!
I am trading a minecraft account "Imagayfaghaa" (sorry for that weird name, my brother went into my room whilst I was creating the account), you will be able to change names soon as minecraft is getting that feature implemented. Here's evidence of that you will be able to change names:
http REMOVE THE SPACE HERE FOR LINK ://puu.sh/aZKln/b987d457ac.png
The account was never used in any servers so you will have a clean record.

And also I'm giving Battlefield 3, un-used, clean, never logged inside yet (Origin)


for:

CS:GO steam gift
Quote Originally Posted by DreamedOne View Post
Greetings gentlemen!
I am trading a minecraft account "Imagayfaghaa" (sorry for that weird name, my brother went into my room whilst I was creating the account), you will be able to change names soon as minecraft is getting that feature implemented. Here's evidence of that you will be able to change names:
http REMOVE THE SPACE HERE FOR LINK ://puu.sh/aZKln/b987d457ac.png
The account was never used in any servers so you will have a clean record.

And also I'm giving Battlefield 3, un-used, clean, never logged inside yet (Origin)


for:

CS:GO steam gift
Post your contact information (Skpe) as it is a requirement.

Remember to use an OMM (Official Middle Man) for a safe transaction.

You can add me on Skype through my signature of by adding me manually.

Skype: precisiongaming
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?