WTSNA Only Boosting

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
NA Only Boosting
NA BOOSTING SERVICE

I'm a Diamond 1 player who has played for 2 years now almost 3 and has a vast knowledge of this game. I've done a few boosting on the side from time to time but would like to make this a job. My prices are cheap but reasonable and negotiating is also available. All accounts will be handled by me and me only. If this business takes off I will be looking to hire some of my trusted boosters to help me out. I guarantee one division a day. I'm a professional at what I do and I take your accounts very seriously. If anyone is interested in this service please leave me your Skype or add me directly and we can talk. This boosting service is about quality and professionalism and therefore costs a little extra. Get the best and don't settle for anything less. Order today and you won't be disappointed.

Account Security:
  • Will be using offline mode
  • Will be using VPN
  • Will not add or remove any friends
  • Will not talk to any of your friends unless instructed to do so
  • Will not rage at my team or the enemy team




Prices:
Bronze 5 - Bronze 1: 8$ / Division
Bronze 1 - Silver 5: 11$
Silver 5 - Silver 1: 10€ / Division
Silver 1 - Gold 5: 12€
Gold 5 - Gold 1: 18€ / Division
Gold 1 - Platinum 5: 20€
Platinum 5 - Platinum 1: 28€ / Division
Platinum 1 - Diamond 5: 30€
Diamond 5 - Diamond 1: 42€ / Division


Prices Can Be Negotiable

I accept only Paypal I'm sorry if that's an issue.

TAKING VOUCHES TO START MY SERVICE. ORDERS ARE ALSO PURCHASABLE.
Do you duoq? Also if you're only doing NA, why are your prices in euros?
I do DuoQ and I made them in yours because the Euros have a higher value than the USD. So payment would be the USD equivalent of the Euro price. I can change it to USD if that helps people.
P.S. and because i use to do EU boosting until my ping was too high for it.
Is there any possibility that you can make a discount for plat v to diamond 5 or plat v to plat 1 if so what would be the price range?
if you would like to discuss further into the deal please contact me on Skype: refferalmarket101
Added you on skype
need a vouch?
if so my skype terencehui17
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
need a vouch?
if so my skype terencehui17
I would like to get paid for an order as well. I have vouched from another website I came from which i cannot say. Right now i just finished a Plat 1 to D5 account with 100% win rate.
Quote Originally Posted by Calatrix View Post
I would like to get paid for an order as well. I have vouched from another website I came from which i cannot say. Right now i just finished a Plat 1 to D5 account with 100% win rate.
Vouches from another forums are nothing here
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Vouches from another forums are nothing here
Yes i understand that, I suppose ill take vouches. Let me finish up this order and I'll make a list of those who want vouches for my service.
Quote Originally Posted by Calatrix View Post
Yes i understand that, I suppose ill take vouches. Let me finish up this order and I'll make a list of those who want vouches for my service.
Only trusted people that could get vouches, not anyone
Oh I see so that means i need for you guys to ask me to do a vouch game if you want since you have about 500+ posts and well known? lol
Still selling NA boosting
Free to do boosting and vouches.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us