Dont you love the plot of some animes?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Dont you love the plot of some animes?
If anyone wants to know the anime of the first gif: it's Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Watching it atm and finishing it also :3 It's pretty good and Maoyuu oppai is off the fucking charts omg
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
If anyone wants to know the anime of the first gif: it's Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Watching it atm and finishing it also :3 It's pretty good and Maoyuu oppai is off the fucking charts omg
I agree it was pretty good
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
I agree it was pretty good
Honestly can't take my eyes of Maoyuu's oppai omg I just want to melt in them fuck haha too bad she's fictional :/
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Honestly can't take my eyes of Maoyuu's oppai omg I just want to melt in them fuck haha too bad she's fictional :/
i could say that to a lot of things in the anime world
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
i could say that to a lot of things in the anime world
Gotta love the oppai man, too bad there's not that many girls around my age that have it :/ Just average or flat chest lmao
i hate some plots cause it looks nasty to be ( huge PLOTS )
Yeah the anime was pretty good and the plot good as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Those are some fake plots yo..
Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
Those are some fake plots yo..
So are about 80% of the anime every season
Not really.....

Even though Mayou wasn't too bad, it's a show that I would have rather read in manga form. In fact generally every show with a decent plot is better in manga form because the anime always leaves shit out or has poor delivery(Like death note).

Boob physics though, not my thing. More of an ass man myself.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Fucking disgrace to oppai everywhere smh...



Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Not really.....

Even though Mayou wasn't too bad, it's a show that I would have rather read in manga form. In fact generally every show with a decent plot is better in manga form because the anime always leaves shit out or has poor delivery(Like death note).

Boob physics though, not my thing. More of an ass man myself.
Just finished the show a few hours ago, gets really boring after the 5th-6th ep tbh but it wasn't bad imo except for the fact that Yuusha didn't even kiss or did anything for her... such a waste tbh but it's fictional w/e :P

Also, I've never been an ass type of guy tbh I wouldn't mind having a gf with an ass, let alone oppai as well since my preference is just the girl has to be kawaii, but it's just disgusting to know guys would willingly eat it and find doing the same with pussy as revolting lmao Like I said idm if a girl has a flat/small tits since some look good on kawaii girls/certain type of girls but if you have a flat chest like Louise's from Zero no Tsukaima then you have a problem haha

Oh yh sorry for replacing cute and using kawaii haha it's just a habit of mines, I even say it irl at times :3
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Like I said idm if a girl has a flat/small tits since some look good on kawaii girls/certain type of girls but if you have a flat chest like Louise's from Zero no Tsukaima then you have a problem haha

Oh yh sorry for replacing cute and using kawaii haha it's just a habit of mines, I even say it irl at times :3
Good for you!

Yeah for some reason people associate breast/ass too much in relationships. Honestly "interesting" and "intelligent" are my biggest factors on an average female.

I don't date obese/fat females(actually fat, not just slightly over), simply because most of them are fucking boring.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Good for you!

Yeah for some reason people associate breast/ass too much in relationships. Honestly "interesting" and "intelligent" are my biggest factors on an average female.

I don't date obese/fat females(actually fat, not just slightly over), simply because most of them are fucking boring.
Good for you!

I'm not a chubby chaser myself tbh so Idk how to handle that department lol and I guess my standards for a girl is she has so be kawaii(just over a 6 lol dont mind average tbh), funny(since I'm very sarcastic myself and I just like to make people laugh) so she knows how to take a joke or something around there, and possess some type of intellect(obv not idiotic ofc xD) yh I think that's it o.0
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?