WARTUNE BALENS FOR CHEAP
You can buy Wartune Balens for cheap through my service. I will do offers for your account via Wartune website to earn balens from offer providers. This service is not a hack or cheat, I'll do the offer manually. You'll never get banned or chargebacks because of my service.
Wartune Balens from offers are basically free if you complete the offers. The problem is, can you really complete them? And there are premium offers a well which you need to make a purchase to be completed. Seems complicated?
I can help you with that..
Price:
1000 Balens = 6 USD
2000 Balens = 12 USD
5000 Balens = 30 USD
*The price is flat rate 6 USD/1000 Balens, and this is promo price
Rule:
OMM or you go first
Payment:
PayPal, Neteller, no trades.
Skype: AEREOIF
What I need to start the service:
- Login information
- Time (1-5 days)
- Conditions:
* You are not allowed to log in to Wartune portal site during the process, but..
** You can play your game anytime using launcher / direct url to the game.
*** Other condition will be added when needed.
Vouch copy? Yes, for MPGH staff.
Am I legit?
Check my threads:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=840721
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=826751
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=844155
Wartune Balens from offers are basically free if you complete the offers. The problem is, can you really complete them? And there are premium offers a well which you need to make a purchase to be completed. Seems complicated?
I can help you with that..
Price:
1000 Balens = 6 USD
2000 Balens = 12 USD
5000 Balens = 30 USD
*The price is flat rate 6 USD/1000 Balens, and this is promo price
Rule:
OMM or you go first
Payment:
PayPal, Neteller, no trades.
Skype: AEREOIF
What I need to start the service:
- Login information
- Time (1-5 days)
- Conditions:
* You are not allowed to log in to Wartune portal site during the process, but..
** You can play your game anytime using launcher / direct url to the game.
*** Other condition will be added when needed.
Vouch copy? Yes, for MPGH staff.
Am I legit?
Check my threads:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=840721
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=826751
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=844155




