Thumbs upOutdatedGMOD - Mason's Hack - ESP,AIMBOT,ENTITY ESP,

Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
GMOD - Mason's Hack - ESP,AIMBOT,ENTITY ESP,
Well Ive been working on some hacks for GMOD here is what I brought up.

Warning: Some servers have this hack patched *(SOME)* Like big groups if you want me to come in and check add me on skype and I will check if it will work so you dont get banned. (mason.grimes5)

How To Use: You want to use this but dont know how to download it? Well Here You Goto, START MENU, Hit COMPUTER, Go into the drive that has STEAM, OPEN PROGRAM FILESX86, OPEN STEAM, GO DOWN AND OPEN STEAMAPPS, Then OPEN COMMON, FIND GARRYS MOD, OPEN IT, GOTO GMOD AGAIN, OPEN IT, REPLACE THE LUA, AND CFG FILES, Done! Easy as pie! Welcome.

Heres some screenshots. NOTE This does show Printers. There was none around so. You can also see it in the tab.









Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1408830415/

Note: 1 has said its ok, but not completely safe, but I dont think their right, Ive been using this for 3 years now. And just got the guts to add it here. I havnt got banned from VAC, Nor I think any time soon.

CREDITS: Catapault Helped Big Time!

How to activate: Goto singleplayer open console and type load1, load2 to activate. Then use Q+TAB To Open the menu! Enjoy!
Orion_mpgh.net.rar361 KB · 11,556 downloads Clean
Hoping this hack will have some variation from the others
Is there a button for you to bind the aimbot to? Other than that it looks great!
The bind for the aimbot is "F" I belive you can go into defcon and find the command to change it.
//Approved
Uh...3 years? Defcon didn't exist 3 years ago, not to mention, also, there has been like 20 cheats named Orion since the C++ cheat I made with Vec back in October of 2013, that should tell you how overused that name is.
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
Uh...3 years? Defcon didn't exist 3 years ago, not to mention, also, there has been like 20 cheats named Orion since the C++ cheat I made with Vec back in October of 2013, that should tell you how overused that name is.
i was wondering if he re released orion, nvm then
did you literally ctrl a and ctrl v your lua folder into the download
No i have it and i replaced it like you all. I got it from my desktop because I keep a backup of my old LUA and CFG files. So I didnt just go get my lau and cfg and but them in a rar.
Well i was overexaggerateing also I just named it Orion since it sounded cool from a HALORP Darkrp server I joined recently.
Getting an error, says missing file when i try to load the hack
This isnt working for me, im getting an error.

Cant load '1' file missing!
Cant load '2' file missing!
lol wtf is this shit.

gtfo with your config files.
Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?