WTSS> DIAMOND ACCOUNT , TONS OF SKINS NA

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
S> DIAMOND ACCOUNT , TONS OF SKINS NA
Does anyone want to buy my account?

Just the basic shit :

-Was Diamond 1 60 LP Season 3

-Tons of skins, I'll show on skype video

-Diamond rewards secured for Season 5

-I will show you everything you want through skype video

WE WILL USE A OFFICIAL MIDDLEMAN FOR THIS TRADE , SO WE ARE BOTH SAFE

C/O - $95
Please post your Skype and ingame screenshots.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Please post your Skype and ingame screenshots.
Skype is under and do I have to post screenshots when the buyer will see everything through skype video?
Don't forget to use an OMM!

my skype is [ gerald.562. ]
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
Don't forget to use an OMM!

my skype is [ gerald.562. ]
Do you have a black guy as your profile pic? If you do, I added you
Quote Originally Posted by WeaponSeller69 View Post
Do you have a black guy as your profile pic? If you do, I added you
His Skype profile picture is the same as his MPGH avatar.
Well gerald.562. only leads me to a black dude troll face
Quote Originally Posted by WeaponSeller69 View Post
Well gerald.562. only leads me to a black dude troll face
I believe there isn't a period at the end @GBot!
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


I believe there isn't a period at the end @GBot!
The one without a period is a white car
Quote Originally Posted by WeaponSeller69 View Post
Well gerald.562. only leads me to a black dude troll face
Yes that is my skype.... Thats why I put it between the brackets.


Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


I believe there isn't a period at the end @GBot!
there is
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post


Yes that is my skype.... Thats why I put it between the brackets.




there is
Weird, I have you added twice on the wrong accounts then.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Weird, I have you added twice on the wrong accounts then.
Yea I am sorry its just skype is really weird. couple weeks or a week after it says my skype info is not recognize and when I try to reset it, it says to contact skype? I don't know if It happens to me again I will just give up MM. I'm getting tired of my skype getting confiscated.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?