Vindictus Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Vindictus Hacks
Do they still exist? And if they do, why isn't anyone selling VIP Vind hacks? I'm not asking for free, but why not make some cash, 50 bucks per sale of a hack would be nice, no?
lol thats got brian written all over it lmao
Coldreader sells it but not cheap.. and not super reliable.
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha7 View Post
Coldreader sells it but not cheap.. and not super reliable.
yep he will block you on skype soon as you get it and you will not see an update ever wait till the real makers make one like Nico himself well worth the wait.
Supposedly there's a mailbox hack that lets you take items without paying gold.
Quote Originally Posted by ShizzMasteR View Post
Supposedly there's a mailbox hack that lets you take items without paying gold.
Do tell more pls.
I don't know if it is the same hack which you are able to receive items from the mailbox without paying for them, but I have heard that there is a way to destroy an item in the mailbox using the glitch that causes people to crash when they hover over the item with their mouse.
I'm interested in a private hack and willing to pay for it...message me
Quote Originally Posted by kayol View Post
I'm interested in a private hack and willing to pay for it...message me
There is none and probably wont be anymore since Nexon has been on the ball.
Oh there is. I'm sure c: Though with usual methods, you will most likely get automatically banned. :v
I know for sure there are VIP bots/hacks floating around somewhere so add me on Skype: Noxtalgia26
Willing to pay for VIP hacks/bots
Quote Originally Posted by kayol View Post
I know for sure there are VIP bots/hacks floating around somewhere so add me on Skype: Noxtalgia26
Willing to pay for VIP hacks/bots
as said over and over there is none if there is your gonna get bann even like DewDew said nexon has up there game its to much work for too little of a reward now days.
Botting like the old days will surely get your ass banned . I'm not up to date with how bots are so I assume they all get caught by the auto-ban system. Random game changing stuff might not ban you, but might get detected by hackshield and just kick you (ex. good stuff lite), though some won't. It depends on what you do o:
Publicly exchanging money for hacks on this site is prohibited for legal reasons.
But realistically speaking, I don't think anyone who is hacking to ultimately sell gold will be willing to sell their code for a "reasonable" price, since the risk is too great for what they have going.
There are definitely hacks. Hop a few worlds, stand in front of the docks, and you'll see tons of Lann characters with randomized names popping in and out just standing there, leveling up. There's no way they're using a regular bot without hacks since they level so quickly.

The hacks are kept very private though, and whoever is running it is probably making a nice profit off the gold.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us