LightbulbHow To SE Apple iPhone 5s & iPad Air & Mac book FREE. [METHOD] [HOT] [HQ]

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
How To SE Apple iPhone 5s & iPad Air & Mac book FREE. [METHOD] [HOT] [HQ]
Hey guys

This is my EXCLUSIVE private method. I am the only one selling this method. This method can get you an iPhone 5s, an iPad (any model), or a macbook (any model).

No serials needed.
No phone calls.
No emails.
No bullshit.
10 MINUTES OF WORK.
SE is through a third party company not through apple so this is pretty safe.
REPEATABLE
^Yeah, you can do this over and over and over. INSANE PROFITS seeing how its all free.

I am asking 200$ for this method which is most def fair. I am only accepting BTC and paypal as payment, and also only selling 10 copies. I am gonna give a vouch to a high rank trusted forum member to write a review on so everyone knows my method is legit since I am new to this forum.


!!!!!FIRST 3 BUYERS GET 100$ OFF IF YOULL WRITE A REVIEW!!!!!


If your interested in buying, PLEASE POST YOUR SKYPE IN THIS THREAD AND I WILL ADD YOU.


10 out of 10 copies available


/\ /\ VOUCHES /\ /\


High rank forum member please request vouch copy.
I can take a vouch copy, please post your contact information (Skype) as it is a requirement.

Skype: precisiongaming
shit I'll take a vouch copy if you didn't give it to astro lol


skype:
Mpgh.burgessr
birdboy628
Quote Originally Posted by mitty_moo View Post
birdboy628
You're not entitled to a vouch copy, please read rules
Astro please PM me your skype so I can give you vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by haxyaup View Post
Astro please PM me your skype so I can give you vouch copy.
It's in his signature. "precisiongaming"
Quote Originally Posted by haxyaup View Post
Astro please PM me your skype so I can give you vouch copy.
As @Itachi Uchiha! stated, my Skype is: precisiongaming

However, you have under 10 posts so I can't PM you even if I wanted to
mpgh.burgessjr fuck, Oh well seems like astro got it .
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
mpgh.burgessjr fuck, Oh well seems like astro got it .
It seems you and @Astro. are always battling for vouch copies
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha! View Post
It seems you and @Astro. are always battling for vouch copies
Only second time I ever asked for one , Also This one seems really good.
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Sooooo, any review yet? @Astro.
OP has not provided me with a copy yet. :/
take care guys,i dont want to be a bad guy but it seems this post is it on another site,and there he succed to scamm 2 people...
Quote Originally Posted by razvyx View Post
take care guys,i dont want to be a bad guy but it seems this post is it on another site,and there he succed to scamm 2 people...
Maybe you should send proof to MPGH Staff or something so they can look into it and blacklist this user or ban him?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?