Scam trick with gmail?
Is there a scam trick with gmail?
I gave my id and pw to a dude just so he could check the account out. After i got back from dinner (i changed my password right after), He hacked my account. He asked me if my z8games email was gmail.
Could someone explain me this? And how I can get it back
And i haven't received a changed email message on my original email adress
I gave my id and pw to a dude just so he could check the account out. After i got back from dinner (i changed my password right after), He hacked my account. He asked me if my z8games email was gmail.
Could someone explain me this? And how I can get it back
And i haven't received a changed email message on my original email adress

I once stole one account so