[Release] Combat arms EU / US working hack!
Combat arms working EU/US hack!
Hello , here is my combat arms eu/us working cham, i've decided to make the hack before the new patch, so here it is, enjoy it, if you have and questions pm me or just post a reply
Compaitability at windows 98 or windows 2000
And theres no hotkeys for it just run it and have fun!
I really dont know how to post pictures yet, if someone could help me i could do it but ..
I've included a injector, use perX or valkyrie injector,
Stuff to know!
I'm using a sniper when im playing, a SR25 , i suggest you should use that if you haven't any better one, well its your choice, good luck with hacking
Virus scan : Virustotal. MD5: 9be24725e6b66802f9aa7cdc9a41527c Trojan Horse Trojan.Spy.674304.3 Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.Pq4aauMmnFn
All the stuff it says is false, trust me



Hello , here is my combat arms eu/us working cham, i've decided to make the hack before the new patch, so here it is, enjoy it, if you have and questions pm me or just post a reply

Compaitability at windows 98 or windows 2000
And theres no hotkeys for it just run it and have fun!

I really dont know how to post pictures yet, if someone could help me i could do it but ..
I've included a injector, use perX or valkyrie injector,
Stuff to know!
I'm using a sniper when im playing, a SR25 , i suggest you should use that if you haven't any better one, well its your choice, good luck with hacking
Virus scan : Virustotal. MD5: 9be24725e6b66802f9aa7cdc9a41527c Trojan Horse Trojan.Spy.674304.3 Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.Pq4aauMmnFn
All the stuff it says is false, trust me




Combat arms EU'n US chams.rar
o they d/c?
